spc
Search similar:

uniqs

Harry99
@184.153.249.x

Harry99

Anon

Unbelieveable!

Time Warner internet to our business died at 9 am. TW's Syracuse office is 1 mile away. They say they can not roll a truck until tomorrow. They obviously don't give a damn. Fortunately FIOS is available and I was surprised to learn---CHEAPER too. We've decided to cut TW's cord.
A1cntrler
join:2013-12-09
Chesterfield, VA

A1cntrler

The most remarkable part of this story is that you had TW when there was FIOS available to you. I had FIOS in VA when I lived there. Sadly had to do a major downgrade in service and speed when we moved to CA by having to choose either UVerse or TWC.
85281231 (banned)
join:2014-02-01

85281231 (banned) to Harry99

to Harry99
Cheaper in what way?? TOTAL real price or what they CLAIM it will be, those promo ads are good for a short time then double or triple in price.

Get ALL three for $75/mo .... six months later it becomes $200/mo or more.
mdpeterman
join:2010-10-10
Pflugerville, TX

mdpeterman to Harry99

to Harry99
Don't forget there are other customers that also need service runs and there is a physical limit to how many customers they can help in a day. Next day TAT is not bad for a service without an SLA. If you want guaranteed 4 hour response time you can purchase dedicated business services for hundreds or thousands of dollars per month....
iansltx
join:2007-02-19
Austin, TX

iansltx

If they have TWC business class cable they're paying hundreds per month already.
iansltx

iansltx to 85281231

to 85281231
That's for residential. Business prices are higher but significantly more predictable. And for FiOS those prices aren't half bad.
Expand your moderator at work

maartena
Elmo
Premium Member
join:2002-05-10
Orange, CA

maartena to Harry99

Premium Member

to Harry99

Re: Unbelieveable!

said by Harry99 :

Time Warner internet to our business died at 9 am. TW's Syracuse office is 1 mile away. They say they can not roll a truck until tomorrow. They obviously don't give a damn. Fortunately FIOS is available and I was surprised to learn---CHEAPER too. We've decided to cut TW's cord.

Explain to me why your business is more important then all the other businesses that may have had problems yesterday, and are being fixed today?

Did you sign a specific service level agreement that requires them to fix it in e.g. 4 hours?

hawk82
join:2001-04-26
centralmaine

hawk82 to Harry99

to Harry99
I've learned if you become "best pals" with your TWC biz account rep, that will often times get the TR done quicker. Work through them to get the issue resolved.
Mystic95Z
join:2005-05-10
Orlando, FL

Mystic95Z to Harry99

to Harry99
I love how my post was deleted for "trolling"... All I said was forget to pay your bill, which does cause interruption in service....