onDvine
Don't Litter. Spay-Neuter.
Premium
join:2005-01-29
So. CA, USA
kudos:9

4 recommendations

[Pets] The Hero Cat of Bakersfield

Apparently the video link has already been posted in Lee Ho Fook's, so here's a link to that: »It's Super Cat!

suprleg
Abracadabra
Premium
join:2004-05-06
Cypress, CA
kudos:4

1 recommendation

Great video, that's a cat the family can be proud of..

jopfef
Home of the BeaChi Boys
Premium,MVM
join:2001-03-31
Saint Louis, MO
kudos:1
Reviews:
·Charter
·Vonage

2 recommendations

reply to onDvine
Read and saw video that the kitty has slept with that little boy since he was a newborn. So, to her, that's her little kid, and she went into "RAGING VICIOUS YOU'VE ATTACKED MY KID" mode when that dog attacked the little boy. She was awesome!!!

I have no doubt that if she hadn't attacked and chased that dog away, that Mom would have been hurt trying to get her little boy away from that dog.

Instead of euthanizing that dog, maybe they should send him to Best Friends in Utah, where he can live the rest of his life in a no-kill shelter; they have an outstanding facility there -- and that's where Michael Vick's dogs went after he was busted. I really think that dog is another accident waiting to happen. If you look at the video, he attacked with no provocation at all -- and that makes him a very dangerous dog. If they can't do that, then they need to put him to sleep, before something else happens. Pretty sad situation for the dog, no matter what happens. Makes you wonder if he's been abused....
--
"...If the beasts were gone, we would die from a great loneliness of spirit." - Chief Seattle

Santa Fe
Man is an animal that wants to exist.
Premium,Mod
join:2000-08-22
Freight Yard
kudos:5

1 recommendation

Guess it would all depend if that dog had it's rabies shots or not. If not, then it's certain to be killed. Maybe it has a history of violent attacks?
--
sudo is dangerous but root is death!

signmeuptoo
Bless you Howie
Premium
join:2001-11-22
NanoParticle
kudos:5
reply to onDvine
When I was a young boy I had a paper route. Along the way was a family with some very sadistic mean people that kept insisting I deliver the paper to them, but they always refused to pay. One day, out of spite, they sicked their dog on me (mind you, I was just a little kid), and the dog took a big bite out of my leg. They laughed. When they were confronted about it, they put on a show and a sob story. Then, 2 days later, they laughed at me again, sick sick people. Many dogs are this way simply because their masters have serious issues. I used to have a half wolf and he was a total dearheart, he loved people. Yes, he would protect me, but he was trained to be gentle, especially with kids, everybody loved him, he was a charmer.

There are people in this world that will lie, even put on a show for the judge, but turn around and laugh.