Search similar:

uniqs
bookertdub
join:2012-10-08
San Diego, CA
·Charter

bookertdub

Friends Moving to Tacoma...ISP Suggestions

I've got some friends moving to Tacoma and they were needing some suggestions on an ISP to choose. From what I've gathered, the choices I believe he has is Century Link, Comcast, & Click! They'll be moving into an apartment complex in the University Park section of Tacoma, so I'm not sure if the complex has an agreement with Comcast or Click! Or not. Either way feedback is greatly appreciated.

hortnut
Huh?
join:2005-09-25
PDX Metro

hortnut

Not familiar with University Park as a neighborhood in Tacoma, maybe they mean University Place? Which was a neighborhood but not a city of its own. Maybe the area around University of Puget Sound, in N. Tacoma?

I have Comcast and have had it for a while. Sister has CentutyLink as does my nephew. They have no complaints. Nephew does a lot of gaming. Click and CenturyLink are in my area. The offerings and prices are competitive. And with all the choices Comcast keeps packages and prices competitive for me.
I am supposedly able to get the 40 package with CL and have Blast 50/10 with Comcast on a TriplePlay.
bookertdub
join:2012-10-08
San Diego, CA

bookertdub

You're totally right, it is University Place. They only want internet, no tv. Although I have reason to think this apartment complex they're moving into has some sort of exclusive bulk discount deal with Comcast.