spc
Search similar:

uniqs
macattack003
join:2014-05-19
Tacoma, WA

macattack003

[Config] Cisco 2800 series CME config

I'm currently learning and trying to configure a Voice lab. I have setup a Cisco 2851 series router, 24port POE Cisco 3560g switch and some 7960g voip phones. On my router I have installed a FXO 2 port card to place outgoing calls.

My lab is currently operational for internal use only the phones can call each other. I have just plugged in the phone line for the use of placing outgoing calls. I'm trying to figure out how I go about configuring the router to use the FXO card to dial out using my home phone service. I started by using this command

voice-port however it doesn't recognize the command

any suggestions??

macattack03
@67.185.76.x

macattack03

Anon

I have learned something about my problem but I still have no idea how to fix it the cards aren't being initialized because of DSP Resources not being available or free. I don't know why I don't have any or even what they are could someone point me in the right direction
cramer
Premium Member
join:2007-04-10
Raleigh, NC

cramer

Premium Member

»www.cisco.com/c/en/us/pr ··· 073.html
HELLFIRE
MVM
join:2009-11-25

HELLFIRE to macattack003

MVM

to macattack003
May also help to have your configuration (minus passwords and things of a sensitive nature) and output of "show ver"

My 00000010bits

Regards

TomS_
Git-r-done
MVM
join:2002-07-19
London, UK

TomS_ to macattack03

MVM

to macattack03
said by macattack03 :

the cards aren't being initialized because of DSP Resources not being available or free

Do you have a PVDM installed?

macattack03
@67.185.76.x

macattack03

Anon

pvdm card installed
I have setup a dial pattern and dial peer and still unable to make phone calls and I would like for the phone calls to my home phone to forward to my voip how do I do this
markysharkey
Premium Member
join:2012-12-20
united kingd

markysharkey

Premium Member

Can we see the config so far please?