TheBionic
Funkier than a mohair disco ball.
Premium Member
join:2009-07-06
united state

TheBionic to ekster

Premium Member

to ekster

Re: anyone violently object to combining the console/pc games forums and..

said by ekster:

(I'm not kidding either... I spent quite a few Friday nights during the winters shooting pucks after work with my boss at the outside hockey rink just across the street.)

Those two weeks in August when the ice melts must feel like a vacation!

ekster
Hi there
Premium Member
join:2010-07-16
Sainte-Anne-De-Bellevue, QC

1 recommendation

ekster

Premium Member

No... summers are horrible here. I've been to the south and I'd take the sweet dry heat of Arizona any day over this humid hell called summer that we experience over here.

TheBionic
Premium Member
united state

TheBionic

Premium Member

Here too in Missouri, the humidity already sucks and it's only 80 degrees. Can't wait till it hits 100.

Anyway back OT: VIOLENT OPPOSITION!!!!

Exodus
Your Daddy
Premium Member
join:2001-11-26
Earth

Exodus to Tirael

Premium Member

to Tirael
said by Tirael:

Well, if you ever go missing like Jobbie See Profile did, we know why.

The cartel got him.

Noiche
Premium Member
join:2013-06-17
Apo, AP

Noiche to pandora

Premium Member

to pandora
Not....even....close.

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium Member
join:2010-08-24
Mexico

Jobbie

Premium Member

said by Noiche:

Not....even....close.

Agreed.
pandora
Premium Member
join:2001-06-01
Outland

pandora to Exodus

Premium Member

to Exodus
said by Exodus:

said by pandora:

The PS4 and Xbox One are essentially PC's. Merging the forums probably makes sense.

Don't make me dust off my WoW account and roll a character on your server.

You won't find me on any WoW server at this time, on GW2, my server doesn't matter. The mega server system covers all.

Exodus
Your Daddy
Premium Member
Earth

Exodus

Premium Member

Time to dust off my GW2 account and start griefing some children.
pandora
Premium Member
Outland

pandora

Premium Member

said by Exodus:

Good luck with that. One of my kids is nearly 40 and a NYC cop. I'll tell him you are interested in harassing him online if you'd like.

El Quintron
Cancel Culture Ambassador
Premium Member
join:2008-04-28
Tronna

1 recommendation

El Quintron

Premium Member

said by pandora:

said by Exodus:

Good luck with that. One of my kids is nearly 40 and a NYC cop. I'll tell him you are interested in harassing him online if you'd like.

That's funny, you stated here: »[ Professions] Suggestions for a kid trying to level that your son was 9, back in 2009. So by my calculations that makes him 14 now.

A pretty good age to get introduced to griefing.

Ghastlyone
Premium Member
join:2009-01-07
Nashville, TN

2 recommendations

Ghastlyone

Premium Member

said by El Quintron:

said by pandora:

said by Exodus:

That's funny, you stated here: »[ Professions] Suggestions for a kid trying to level that your son was 9, back in 2009. So by my calculations that makes him 14 now.

I think he meant to say:

One of my kids is nearly level 40 and a NYC cop

Exodus
Your Daddy
Premium Member
Earth

1 recommendation

Exodus to pandora

Premium Member

to pandora
said by pandora:

Is that the max level in GW2? Also, I think you just got called out. This thread just turned into mega lols.
pandora
Premium Member
Outland

pandora

Premium Member

said by Exodus:

said by pandora:

Is that the max level in GW2? Also, I think you just got called out. This thread just turned into mega lols.

No, I have 6 kids, they range in age from 14 to 39. I'll tell the eldest, who happens to be a cop, you are interested in online harassment if you'd like.
pandora

pandora to El Quintron

Premium Member

to El Quintron
said by El Quintron:

said by pandora:

said by Exodus:

6 kids, 3 are minor. The youngest today is 14, of my minor children I have twin 14 year olds, and a 17 year old. My elder children range in age to 39.

Sorry about your inability to understand context. If archivis wishes, I'll be happy to report him as someone who wishes to harass children online to my eldest son, and see if anyone he knows is interested in taking archivis up on his offer to harass children online.

Cat5
join:2013-04-26

Cat5

said by pandora:

6 kids, 3 are minor. The youngest today is 14, of my minor children I have twin 14 year olds, and a 17 year old. My elder children range in age to 39.

Sorry about your inability to understand context. If archivis wishes, I'll be happy to report him as someone who wishes to harass children online to my eldest son, and see if anyone he knows is interested in taking archivis up on his offer to harass children online.

Overkill much?

He said griefing, not harassing, so it's you who has the inability to understand context. Oh and threatening to get your cop son onto him for that is low.

Get a grip.

kingdome74
Let's Go Orange
Premium Member
join:2002-03-27
Syracuse, NY

1 recommendation

kingdome74 to justin

Premium Member

to justin
I would guess this will be the level of discourse between people who game and people who play consoles. I think you have your answer.

ekster
Hi there
Premium Member
join:2010-07-16
Sainte-Anne-De-Bellevue, QC

ekster to justin

Premium Member

to justin
On topic of it all being the same:

»Watch Dogs

vs

»WATCH_DOGS requires 6GB of ram just to run!

Yup, totally the same thing. I changed my mind, we should merge.

It will be a fun read, if nothing else...

Exodus
Your Daddy
Premium Member
Earth

Exodus to pandora

Premium Member

to pandora
Uh, that's not what I said, but please.
pandora
Premium Member
Outland

pandora

Premium Member

said by Exodus:

Uh, that's not what I said, but please.

Yes, I quoted you.

FYI in most forums, threatening children is seen as a net negative, and those who threaten them are seen as pariahs. In this forum, it is encouraged, and you sir are a hero when threating to harm children.

This has become an amazing forum.
pandora

pandora to Cat5

Premium Member

to Cat5
said by Cat5:

said by pandora:

Overkill much?

He said griefing, not harassing, so it's you who has the inability to understand context. Oh and threatening to get your cop son onto him for that is low.

Get a grip.

No, his threat was clear. In most places, users who threaten kids aren't welcome. Here they are hero's.

Exodus
Your Daddy
Premium Member
Earth

Exodus

Premium Member

Obama is giving me a medal.
Exodus

Exodus

Premium Member

A mod is going to come through here with a chainsaw shortly, so I'll bow out. I have no actual intentions of finding out where your kids are for the sole purpose of making them corpse run. I don't even know GW2's mechanics, what server you play on, or the names of your characters. I'm simply ruffling your jimmies. Not once did I say I would "harass" your kids. Griefing has a different definition and it's not even remotely close to the same level that harassment would be to get law enforcement to intervene.

But I hope that conversation with your son goes well.

El Quintron
Premium Member
Tronna

2 recommendations

El Quintron to pandora

Premium Member

to pandora
said by pandora:

Here they are hero's heroes.

Cat5
join:2013-04-26

Cat5 to pandora

to pandora
said by pandora:

No, his threat was clear. In most places, users who threaten kids aren't welcome. Here they are hero's.

This is a gaming forum, griefing in gaming has a variety of meanings, but seeing as it was GW2 he was talking about, it's pretty clear the meaning was PVP related.

Also the term kids, needn't mean actual kids. "you kids go have fun" is a term often used for people of any age, and again in gaming the term "script kiddy" is often used.

To me "grief some kids" is just gamer slang for PVPing some GW2 players. I'd guess the usage of the word kid was supposedly derogatory as GW2 isn't that great a game, but that's hardly a reason to go crying to a cop.
Cat5

Cat5 to Exodus

to Exodus
said by Exodus:

But I hope that conversation with your son goes well.

He'd be embarrased more than anything.

El Quintron
Premium Member
Tronna

1 recommendation

El Quintron to pandora

Premium Member

to pandora
said by pandora:

One of my kids is nearly 40 and a NYC cop. I'll tell him you are interested in harassing him online if you'd like.

Assuming this son isn't fictional, it would probably be a breach of the police code of ethics for him to involve himself in non-judcial matters anyway.
liquoranne
join:2009-01-14

liquoranne to pandora

to pandora
said by pandora:

said by Cat5:

said by pandora:

Overkill much?

Get a grip.

Wow...you call that a threat? "Greifing some children" on a PvP game? Maybe you should question your parenting if you feel your kids getting "killed" on a pvp game is harassment. If that is so, your providing them the gateway to be harassed. So who is more at fault?

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium Member
join:2010-08-24
Mexico

Jobbie to pandora

Premium Member

to pandora
Not this shit again.

Savious
Premium Member
join:2012-03-05
Billings, MT

Savious

Premium Member

Smells like stomped mudhole in here. I'm out.

TheBionic
Premium Member
united state

TheBionic to Jobbie

Premium Member

to Jobbie
said by Jobbie:

Not this shit again.

QFT. What a dumb fuckin argument. Get a grip pandora See Profile. Inb4dalock!