Sandboxie version 4.10 - released on 22 May 2014
These are the changes to Sandboxie since version 4.08:
• The Excel clipboard problem "The picture is too large and will be truncated." has been fixed.
• Sandboxie is now built under Visual Studio 2010 and uses newer versions of the Microsoft libraries. Two new security features have been enabled for all Sandboxie binaries: DEP (»windows.microsoft.com/en-us/wind
... -questions) and ASLR (»en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Address_sp
... domization) .
• Fixed the following startup errors on the Dell Venue and other Win 8.1 tablets. SBIE2336 Error in GUI server: 11 / C0000021?. SBIE2335 Initialization failed for process Start.exe 88/0?
• Fixed for Windows 8.1 update KB2919355.
• Fixed several additional C0000142 (STATUS_DLL_INIT_FAILED) bugs. These could also show up as "CRT not initialized" or "DLL failed to initialize" errors and could also sometimes cause the sandboxed application to crash on start.
• Incompatibility with FFX 27 and Avast that caused FFX to run with no visible windows.
• Chrome crash when reporting an issue under Tools->Report an issue...
• Fixed a problem with DFS drives (Distributed File System)
• The "InjectDll" setting would sometimes cause DLL initialization to fail with the message "CRT not initialized" or "DLL failed to initialize".
Download - »www.sandboxie.com/index.php?Down···andboxie--
Gladiator Security Forum