»twitter.com/Totalbiscuit ··· 92421889

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium Member
join:2010-08-24
Mexico

Jobbie

Premium Member

Really sad news glad he will get massive support from the community.

El Quintron
Cancel Culture Ambassador
Premium Member
join:2008-04-28
Tronna

El Quintron to Krisnatharok

Premium Member

to Krisnatharok
That's really sad, I really like his reviews.

That being said, his words of wisdom on his update ring true, if you or someone else think something's wrong then chances are they/you're right.

EQ

TigerLord

join:2002-06-09
Canada

TigerLord to Krisnatharok

to Krisnatharok
Depends what type of cancer it is of course, but it sucks nevertheless.

I hope the bloke pulls through.

TheBionic
Funkier than a mohair disco ball.
Premium Member
join:2009-07-06
united state

TheBionic to Krisnatharok

Premium Member

to Krisnatharok
Damn. Here's hoping for a quick recovery. The guy's a bit of an asshole (that's part of what I like about him) but you'd be hard pressed to find a more passionate or thoughtful PC gaming advocate.
me1212
join:2008-11-20
Lees Summit, MO

me1212 to Krisnatharok

to Krisnatharok
He says the doctors are hopeful and that its one that can be treated. Heres hoping.
Criticals
join:2010-05-30

Criticals to Krisnatharok

to Krisnatharok
This is pretty sad. I read his story on reddit a few months ago about the gaming community eating him alive over time. He was talking about his addiction to being dedicated to his fans and how the vile slime of the community were overrunning him. I used to listen to every one of his WoW podcast. Its a shame. I really hope he pulls through. He seems like a good guy....an asshole, but a good asshole.

TRU
join:2005-07-21
Michigan

TRU to Krisnatharok

to Krisnatharok
Wow! No shit. That really is sad news. The guy is just awesome, I love watching and listening to his content. I didn't even realize until now how much TotalBiscuit is part of my daily internet usage. I probably watch his amazing videos atleast every single day.

My prayers are with him AND his family. I couldn't even imagine the emotions he must be going through after finding out this extremely shitty news. Just imagine how f'ed up that would be and is.

Sucks.