Link Logger
MVM
join:2001-03-29
Calgary, AB

Link Logger to LanDroid2

MVM

to LanDroid2

Re: Upcoming Snowden bombshell

Hasn't Assange figured it out yet, no gives a rats ass what he has to say anymore, his 15 minutes are so over. The guy could walk out of the embassy, get on a flight to Sweden flying coach naked and the only way anyone would know about it is if they read page 43 of the best rag newspaper they could find.

As far as Snowden's bombshell goes, you'll likely have to wake me up after the 'big event' as I suspect I know what he has already been told to say (J.R. wasn't shot by Kristin Shepard maybe???).

A Canadian band named Chilliwack from way back when had it about right when they wrote the song Crazy Talk:

You can dance, you can sing
Like a puppet on a string
But you ain't in control of a single thing

Often its the puppeteer that more interesting then the puppet and in this case I find the stage is rather interesting as well (Russia, I think they woke up one day and found themselves on a convenient ride so they are going with it).

What I think will be more interesting is what comes after Snowden, who the next 'truth hero' is as really how many shocking 'truths' can be left?

Blake
nony
Premium Member
join:2012-11-17
New York, NY

4 edits

nony

Premium Member

Neither Greenwald, Assange, nor their other cohorts have the expertise to play the role of Declassifier in Chief, and have no business doing so.

Greenwald may argue that he has been following journalistic national security leaking protocol, where Assange cannot -
»twitter.com/ggreenwald/s ··· 63947520

Anyone remember Inside the Company?
»www.nytimes.com/2008/01/ ··· gee.html

-nony