onebadmofo
gat gnitsoP
Premium Member
join:2002-03-30
Pennsylvania

onebadmofo

Premium Member

Exchange Calendar issue

I'm not really sure on how to search this. Heck, I'm not sure I'll explain it properly. But here goes...

An employee at my office created a calendar event and invited another employee. That invite somehow not only went to the person invited, but also went to like 10 other people. Somehow, these people are attached to that one user. But only if you send a calendar invite to him. I've sent an email to him and only HE received it. Not the other people.

What could be going on here?

Like I said, I tried to google this but I can't really word it properly to find results.
b_p_smith
Premium Member
join:2002-02-13
Merrickville, ON

b_p_smith

Premium Member

You may want to post the versions of Exchange & Outlook.

I'm wondering if the individual at some point in the past set up an auto-forward rule that's somehow only been configured for meeting requests.
Maybe in Outlook have him go into "Manage Rules & Alerts" and see if anything unusual is in there.

onebadmofo
gat gnitsoP
Premium Member
join:2002-03-30
Pennsylvania

onebadmofo

Premium Member

thanks. of course after I post this I figure it out.

I started to think as if it were happening to me and worded my search that way. "Im receiving someone else's outlook calendar invites"

And found this...
»www.msoutlook.info/question/766

I logged on as the user on a different computer and yep...delegation was on and about 13 names were on the list. I removed those names and all is well now.