spc
Search similar:

uniqs

Pir8pete
join:2003-09-05
Ottawa

Pir8pete

Wrong modem make and model

Any1 else getting this error in there »myaccount.teksavvy.com/ where the HFC MAC and CUST S/N is right but the make and model is wrong.

chinesedevil
join:2010-08-03
Scarborough, ON

chinesedevil

Yup, mine is wrong and it won't let you change the model without changing the MAC as well.

Pir8pete
Ottawa

Pir8pete

said by chinesedevil:

Yup, mine is wrong and it won't let you change the model without changing the MAC as well.

mine lets me change it to what ever without changing the mac or serial. In other words I'm able to change each line on it's own to whatever but then on the main screen still shows the org. info and has a (I) beside it saying it's under review
hightech
join:2011-01-03

hightech to Pir8pete

to Pir8pete
mine says RCA/Thomson/Technicolor DCM476 which is correct. Do you have the DCM476 or something else?

JenSuisUn
Premium Member
join:2006-02-23
Chatham, ON

JenSuisUn to Pir8pete

Premium Member

to Pir8pete
If you could possibly post in the »/forum ··· avdirect and we can see what we have compared to what you are attempting to change.

If it's a bug, we will forward it over to our admins.

Regards,
Martin

Pir8pete
Ottawa

Pir8pete to hightech

to hightech
said by hightech:

mine says RCA/Thomson/Technicolor DCM476 which is correct. Do you have the DCM476 or something else?

no I have a SB6141
Pir8pete

Pir8pete to JenSuisUn

to JenSuisUn
said by JenSuisUn:

If you could possibly post in the »/forum ··· avdirect and we can see what we have compared to what you are attempting to change.

If it's a bug, we will forward it over to our admins.

Regards,
Martin

I have already called and reported it, just wanted to see how many others are having this issue