spc
Search similar:

uniqs

Sam257gmail
@184.152.76.x

Sam257gmail

Anon

Epix is on Netflix

No need to subscribe to Epix through cable. Epix made a deal with Netflix for the entire inventory of movies. If you have Netflix you can see everything from Epix. Google it.

motorola870
join:2008-12-07
Arlington, TX

motorola870

said by Sam257gmail :

No need to subscribe to Epix through cable. Epix made a deal with Netflix for the entire inventory of movies. If you have Netflix you can see everything from Epix. Google it.

nothing really new EPIX made that deal back in 2010 also Amazon got right to programming in 2012.

antdude
Matrix Ant
Premium Member
join:2001-03-25
US

antdude

Premium Member

said by motorola870:

said by Sam257gmail :

nothing really new EPIX made that deal back in 2010 also Amazon got right to programming in 2012.

Huh? I didn't know AMazon got Epix too. :O
brianiscool
join:2000-08-16
Tampa, FL

brianiscool to Sam257gmail

to Sam257gmail
This is why I use Roku 3 : ) I just pay $9 a month for Netflix and watch it all on my 42 inch TV. I'm saving $60 a month where that money can go into a larger TV set. Maybe I'll upgrade to a 65 inch.

Mike Wolf
join:2009-05-24
Tuckerton, NJ

Mike Wolf

Really don't think that's necessary.

maartena
Elmo
Premium Member
join:2002-05-10
Orange, CA

maartena to brianiscool

Premium Member

to brianiscool
said by brianiscool:

This is why I use Roku 3 : ) I just pay $9 a month for Netflix and watch it all on my 42 inch TV. I'm saving $60 a month where that money can go into a larger TV set. Maybe I'll upgrade to a 65 inch.

Yeah that is what I did.... I cancelled DirecTV, and am saving about a thousand dollars a year. Netflix HD is pretty good quality, very pleasant to watch.