spc
Search similar:

uniqs

biotech
@66.249.113.x

biotech

Anon

Causes of human extinction

1. Too much radio frequencies being used = radiation over time (If Ma Bell were to push past the limits of the FCC.... I shudder to think what would happen.)
2. Because telecom providers don't care about the sick (but back then they did ;as claimed in their 1976 video when the Manhattan exchange was being out of service.... see New York Telephone on Wikipedia and AT&T Archives.)
3. Reluctance of telecom providers to care about the U.S (where they are situated at)
(ex. What's Randall Stephenson gonna buy with his 'measly' wage? Look at the CEO of Wally World for reference.)

Care to add on to this list?

atcotr
@65.60.144.x

atcotr

Anon

said by biotech :

Too much radio frequencies being used = radiation over time (If Ma Bell were to push past the limits of the FCC.... I shudder to think what would happen.)

If you are not joking this is a sad level of misunderstanding. Cellular radio waves are many orders of magnitude weaker than the sun (watch out for that UV & green light). It cannot disrupt physiology by ionizing atoms. The only way someone could be hurt by non-ionizing radiation is through heating effects, i.e. if they were dumb enough to stand directly in front of a 40W base station antenna or stick their head into a running microwave oven. That's it. Sources of ionizing radiation includes the sun, your toilet, bananas, radon, airline trips, medical imaging, etc. The FCC limits are extreme overkill, mainly to pacify the public paranoid of new technology.

»www.cancer.org/cancer/ca ··· e-towers
»www.osha.gov/SLTC/radiat ··· onizing/
»www.who.int/peh-emf/publ ··· aves/en/

chip89
Premium Member
join:2012-07-05
Columbia Station, OH

chip89

Premium Member

Maybe We should't tell him that our body's are Radioactive...