dslreports logo

All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
Search similar:

uniqs
15444104 (banned)
join:2012-06-11

15444104 (banned)

This is a great opportunity for a class action lawsuit!

I wonder how many customers have had have personal injury, or loss of life, and/or property loss or damage.....

Now is the time for a class action lawsuit.

Hey Concrap, you've seen the spoof commercial about how you
don't give a f*** about your customers? Well now they are going to return the favor and hopefully it will cost you the entire company.

LOL. I think the lawyers should sue to put Concrap out of business.

DaveDude
No Fear
join:1999-09-01
New Jersey

DaveDude

It does raise a point of how many other alarms are not really being monitored , and being charged for.

alkizmo
join:2007-06-25
Pierrefonds, QC

alkizmo

said by DaveDude:

It does raise a point of how many other alarms are not really being monitored , and being charged for.

It's just a sign of their crappy monitoring services.

I am with Chubb through my home insurance company, so they cost about 7$ a month.

When I was doing renovations, I would frequently, re-locate the main phone line.

They called me every Monday that I forgot to reconnect the telephone line (3 times).

Last time was pretty hilarious because I couldn't turn off the alarm system during a communications test with the central while on the phone with them. Turns out, I kept using our old password number, continuously, for 30 minutes, until I burst out laughing on the phone as I realized my mistake. Fortunately, the CSR laughed as well, instead of being pissed.