tshirt
Premium Member
join:2004-07-11
Snohomish, WA

tshirt to IPPlanMan

Premium Member

to IPPlanMan

Re: Peering question....

As Comcast said at the time they had started much of the interconnect work while negotiations under way so they could quickly complete it while the ink dried. perhaps V and Netflix have upgrades not yet finished, or inadequate in scale for the task.
OR perhaps this is one side or the other being unhappy agreement/result and wishing to yank the others chain hoping for further gifts to fall from the sky.
NF seems to have their hand firmly around V's "chain" and be yanking hard.
AVonGauss
Premium Member
join:2007-11-01
Boynton Beach, FL

AVonGauss

Premium Member

NetFlix is, and has been for the last couple of months, yanking all of our chains.
JSM
join:2000-12-20
Falls Church, VA

1 recommendation

JSM

You have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. Taking a job posting in online forums for cable companies is no way to salvage your self respect, get help before you hit rock bottom.

Jim Kirk
Premium Member
join:2005-12-09

1 recommendation

Jim Kirk

Premium Member

The best way for trolls to hit rock bottom is to jump off a bridge.
AVonGauss
Premium Member
join:2007-11-01
Boynton Beach, FL

AVonGauss to JSM

Premium Member

to JSM
Of course I do, I was stating my opinion. Job posting? That's usually the first and weak argument someone likes to make (i.e. the person is a cable / telco troll). I have never directly, and to the best of my knowledge indirectly, ever been paid by a cable or telco company - its not even close to my primary field.

If you think NetFlix has been a saint over the last six months in all of this public rabble, you really need to take a deep breath and drink less of the kool-aid.