spc
Search similar:

uniqs
Chuck_IV
join:2003-11-18
Connecticut

1 edit

Chuck_IV

[Email/WebMail] Anyone having issues forwarding emails?

I use a 3rd party Exchange server to get my emails pushed to me. I forward my Charter email to the exchange server and it pushes it to me. However, since about 6pm Sunday, I haven't received any emails.

I checked on the exchange server and that seems to be running fine as other have no issues whatso ever. When I look at my inbox on the server, it's not showing any emails since Saturday.

I look at the email listed in the forwarding section on Charter and it it's like it always was but it seems nothing is getting forwarded. I can retrieve things from my Charter email, it's just that they are not being forwarded as I have set up.

Thanks.
Chuck_IV

Chuck_IV

Well, as a test, I sent one to myself, from a different email address(outlook.com) and that has yet to come through(neither has many from yesterday either). However, I sent one from my work email and I did receive that but over an HOUR after I sent it.

If I send an email directly to my Exchange service email, that comes through in about 15 seconds.

There's something not right with Charter's forwarding.
Chuck_IV

Chuck_IV

As an FYI, somehow, my email forwarding got turned off. Not sure how, as I don't use the web interface at all and only download email via my phone or Outlook 2010 on my computer.

Strange.