TSI Andre
Premium Member
join:2008-06-03
Chatham, ON

TSI Andre to sbrook

Premium Member

to sbrook

Re: [Home Phone] Stop Sell in my area for YEARS NOW :(

TBH I have no idea on the exact details for the limitation before such things would change.

I do know that this topic is coming up quite a bit lately so I am sure it will be discussed at the executive level

dmbcanada
join:2009-06-01
London, ON

dmbcanada

If stop sell is in place for POTS and you are referring people to Tek Talk does that mean you will be getting more rate centres?

bryanviper
join:2002-10-12
Toronto, CAN

bryanviper to TSI Andre

to TSI Andre
said by TSI Andre:

TBH I have no idea on the exact details for the limitation before such things would change.

I do know that this topic is coming up quite a bit lately so I am sure it will be discussed at the executive level

Well when you guys figure it out, please let me know I'm ready to switch over my parents. The rates on bell are getting ridiculous.
byebye_cable
join:2010-01-14
Scarborough, ON

byebye_cable to TSI Andre

to TSI Andre
said by TSI Andre:

Is there anything at all you can tell me about my area..M1N 3M_?

Also, any way of being notified when the stop sell is lifted? Right now I'm asking ~ once/year.

The pricing structure for Bhell's offering is predictably dirty, I'm so tired of them.

TSI Andre
Premium Member
join:2008-06-03
Chatham, ON

TSI Andre

Premium Member

There isn't a mechanism to notify however I am sure it would be announced here.

Nagilum
Premium Member
join:2012-08-15
Kitchener, ON

Nagilum to TSI Andre

Premium Member

to TSI Andre
said by TSI Andre:

Well if you do decide to offer this service again, add me to the "wait list".