spc
Search similar:

uniqs

Steve Punter
@99.230.41.x

Steve Punter

Anon

Console App for VoIP.ms on Android

I'm not sure if this message constitutes SPAM, as seen from a specific point of view it is. I'm not selling anything, I just want to find other VoIP.ms enthusiasts who want to try out an app and provide me with their honest opinion of it.

I don't know any way to ask this without coming across like SPAM to some extent. All I can do is cross my fingers that the moderator accepts this as a reasonable request that is directly related to the topic of this forum.

So here goes: I've recently completed a console app for Android that uses the VoIP.ms API. You can do pretty much anything to your account from your Android phone that you can from the VoIP.ms web page.

I've set up an Alpha Test group and I'm looking for people who are interested in trying out the app to give me feedback.

So, if this message survives, and you are interested in helping out, please contact me by using my embedded email in this message. According to the checkbox I clicked, your email would be anonymized, so you'll have to provide a means by which I can contact you. As the app is on Google Play in "Alpha Test" mode, only those who join the linked Google Group would be granted access to download it.

Steve Punter

dbmaven
There's no shortage
Mod
join:1999-10-26
Sty in Sky

dbmaven

Mod

I'm a host of the VOIP TECH CHAT forum. And we allow posts like this, provided there is no direct monetary advantage to you for inviting people to use it.
It would be better off in that forum with a "voip.ms" 'group tag' - as this cover forum gets very little traffic.
Steve Punter
join:2014-06-09
Mississauga, ON

Steve Punter

Thanks for the reply. I'm glad to hear that my message is allowed. Yes, I assure you the alpha test is a completely free and voluntary group so that I can get feedback on my app before I release it to the general public.

Also, thank you for advice concerning the visibility of the message. I'll repost it using the information you have provided, as soon as I figure how how that's done.

Also, I posted the original message BEFORE I signed up, but I'm now a member of forum and I'll post under that login.

dbmaven
There's no shortage
Mod
join:1999-10-26
Sty in Sky

dbmaven

Mod

»[Voip.ms] Help ALPHA TEST an Android App for VoIP.ms