All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
Search similar:

uniqs

CaliB
@75.168.54.x

CaliB

Anon

[MN] Trying to Get Mediacom to Provide Service to Our House...

Mediacom was in the process of bringing lines over to our house. They had gotten the permit to do it and then there was supposed to be some sort of utility guy coming out to mark our yard so they could move cable lines over to us. Apparently there are no lines on our side of the street, but there are lines on the other side. So, they gave me a time-frame saying that it would be 2-3 months before we would have everything up and running. After 3 months, I called them (I had heard nothing from them since they told me they had the permit and would start working soon). The representative told me that it was delayed. I asked why i did not receive any notification... they said that I should receive a letter in the mail. I said fine and hung up. I called back after another 2 weeks of nothing and spoke with another representative. This guy said that they were not going to bring the cables over. I got rather mad about that and am wondering how the heck am I supposed to deal with these guys.
They are the only cable provider in our area and DSL is garbage. Our family of 5 needs better access to the internet. Are we just SOL? Or is there someone who has had this experience and might have some advice? ANY help would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks so much!

KA0OUV
Premium Member
join:2010-02-17
Jefferson City, MO

KA0OUV

Premium Member

CaliB,

Go ahead and register for an account on here (We are a friendly, if slightly surly bunch) and you can interact with MediacomChad through Private Message. Hopefully, he can get to the bottom of things for you.

Tim [KA0OUV]

CaliB
@75.168.54.x

CaliB

Anon

Will do! Good idea. I saw that he was helping someone else. Hopefully he can help me out! Thanks for the tip.
CaliB
join:2014-06-09
Long Lake, MN

CaliB to KA0OUV

to KA0OUV
Account is made!

MediacomChad
Mediacom Social Media Relations Team
Premium Member
join:2010-01-20
Gulf Breeze, FL

MediacomChad

Premium Member

That is great news! Once you are able to, please feel free to send me an IM with the service address and I will look into this. I will do what I can from here and once I get an answer on the address, I will let you know.
CaliB
join:2014-06-09
Long Lake, MN

CaliB

I have to wait 8 hours before I can send an IM. I will send you one tomorrow! thank you so much

MediacomChad
Mediacom Social Media Relations Team
Premium Member
join:2010-01-20
Gulf Breeze, FL

MediacomChad

Premium Member

You are welcome!

Anonymous88
Premium Member
join:2004-06-01
IA