spc
Search similar:

uniqs
joeg679
join:2011-01-10
Township Of Washington, NJ

joeg679

Just got Quantum - have a few questions

How do I set up the My Fios app to work with the new boxes so I can set dvr recordings? On the 7232's there was a section in the widgets to register the device, but that's not here and I signed in and out of my app and there are no dvr's showing up. Also, my friend just got Quantum too and the tech told his wife that if she missed a show on a monday, she could watch it on a wednesday, even if she didn't record it. She never got the details on how to do that - anyone know? Thank you
marc3565
join:2009-10-08

marc3565

said by joeg679:

Also, my friend just got Quantum too and the tech told his wife that if she missed a show on a monday, she could watch it on a wednesday, even if she didn't record it. She never got the details on how to do that - anyone know? Thank you

That sounds more like TWC's time warp feature that DVRs some popular channels on the server side..

Nothing new in that regard with Quantum. Only way to watch a show you missed is if it's available on Demand.. Saying to wait 2 days kind of fits that as shows take a day or two for the new episodes to show up on demand..
joeg679
join:2011-01-10
Township Of Washington, NJ

joeg679

That's what I thought - maybe he was mistaken. Looks like the app updated overnight and I can now see my recordings and dvrs.