spc
Search similar:

uniqs
crgauth
join:2004-05-18
Glen Burnie, MD

crgauth

[STB] Reminders

I set my TV to come on every morning. I also have a reminder set to turn to a specific channel for the local news (Don't get me started on wishing for a reminder series). Up until yesterday all was fine. Starting yesterday am, the reminder pop up would stay on the screen (vs just tuning to the appropriate channel).
This is on my DVR (7216). Anyone else seeing this issue?
Haven't had a chance to reboot the box yet.
As a side note: Does the VMS support reminders and tune the box to the channel set up? The clients?
ansky
join:2009-05-18
West Orange, NJ

ansky

Just curious, why do you need a reminder if you're tuning to the same channel every day? It probably takes longer to create the reminder than it would to just tune to the channel after your TV turns on.

Rattler
join:2001-04-13
Havertown, PA

Rattler to crgauth

to crgauth
said by crgauth:

I set my TV to come on every morning. I also have a reminder set to turn to a specific channel for the local news (Don't get me started on wishing for a reminder series). Up until yesterday all was fine. Starting yesterday am, the reminder pop up would stay on the screen (vs just tuning to the appropriate channel).
This is on my DVR (7216). Anyone else seeing this issue?

I just tried it on my 7232 and it worked as it should. Two minutes before airtime, the box turned on and tuned to the reminder channel. I'd deliberately tuned to a different channel before I turned the STB off.
crgauth
join:2004-05-18
Glen Burnie, MD

crgauth

I don't turn the box off, just the TV.
Might just need to try and reboot the stb to see if it clears.
Thx
crgauth

crgauth to Rattler

to Rattler
Looks like the STB reboot fixed it.
Thanks