Premium Member
join:2004-04-16
Arlington, VA

1 recommendation

scrummie02

Premium Member

RH7 Generally Available

»developerblog.redhat.com ··· ailable/

Today marks an exciting milestone for Red Hat as we share news of the general availability of Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7, the latest major release of the flagship platform.

Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7 not only lays the foundation for the open hybrid cloud and serves enterprise workloads across converged infrastructures; it pushes the operating system beyond today’s position as a commodity platform. Built to meet modern datacenter demands along with next-generation IT requirements, Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7 powers the spectrum of enterprise IT, from application containers to cloud services.

With the new CentOS/Redhat relationship, I'm curious to see how that stacks up as because of my Microsoft subscriptions I cannot afford to play for Redhat at the moment.

rexbinary
MOD King
Premium Member
join:2005-01-26
Plano, TX
·Frontier FiberOp..

1 recommendation

rexbinary

Premium Member

As for CentOS 7, it’s currently working its way through our build process. As we have updates you’ll be able to follow them here at seven.centos.org. We’ll post updates as regularly as we can to help keep everyone current on the progress.
»seven.centos.org/

scrummie02
Bentley
Premium Member
join:2004-04-16
Arlington, VA

scrummie02

Premium Member

Awesome! Thank you I'm really looking forward to this.

rexbinary
MOD King
Premium Member
join:2005-01-26
Plano, TX

rexbinary to scrummie02

Premium Member

to scrummie02
Me too!