spc
Search similar:

uniqs

Jabober
@198.103.167.x

Jabober

Anon

[Internet] Ottawa Fibre

Is there any new developments anywhere in Ottawa / Gatineau or surrounding area that would have FTTH, so I could get 50/50 package?

Thanks

Qsig
join:2009-05-18
Kanata, ON

Qsig

There's a few I believe. There's Trailwest in Kanata South, Blackstone (also in Kanata South) but have to verify. Probably some parts of Barrhaven and Orleans as well. Basically any new development in the last 1.5-2 years should be fibre.

JC_
Premium Member
join:2010-10-19
Nepean, ON

JC_ to Jabober

Premium Member

to Jabober
In Kanata;
There's a new development up behind the Walmart in Stittsville on Terry Fox that's FTTH.

Also Carronbridge Circle in Kanata, just off of Cope & Eagleson.

In Barrhaven;
Along Longfields drive, between Highbury Park Drive and Via Verona Avenue.

Along Clearbrook Drive, not sure where it starts/ends.

There are also new developments in Manotick and Greely that are FTTH.
daeron
join:2012-05-11
Ottawa

daeron to Jabober

to Jabober
Strandherd meadows in Barrhaven have FTTH. I would know, I have it
btech805
join:2013-08-01
Canada

btech805 to Qsig

to Qsig
Any development where the riad infrastructure was built in 2010 or later is ftth. New phases of riverside south (south of earl armstron), new kanata developments, phases of avalon in orleans (west of tenth line), parts of findley creek (at the corner of leitrim and albion, very small area), whatever the development is on the east side of trim road by old montreal

If you're a rapper or some celebrity, the new mansions going up in greely across the street from me are all ftth as well lol
IamGimli (banned)
join:2004-02-28
Canada

IamGimli (banned) to Jabober

to Jabober
They've started retrofitting existing developments for FTTH in the east end of Gatineau (Masson, Angers, Buckingham) a few months ago too. The fiber is all setup in the poles at my place but the service isn't available yet. It should be within a few months.

JC_
Premium Member
join:2010-10-19
Nepean, ON

JC_ to Jabober

Premium Member

to Jabober
I forgot to add a few locations;

In Arnprior up behind the Stinson gas station on White Lake Road, just West of the 417.

In Almonte by the Tim Hortons on Sadler Drive.

In Carleton Place I believe that William Hay Drive has FTTH.

Gone
Premium Member
join:2011-01-24
Fort Erie, ON

Gone to daeron

Premium Member

to daeron
said by daeron:

Strandherd meadows in Barrhaven have FTTH. I would know, I have it

There's a bunch off of Greenbank south of Cambrian, too.

keveh
@198.102.62.x

keveh to Jabober

Anon

to Jabober
I had a bell guy out yesterday - he said they were starting work in Westboro to the Home (didnt give any more informaiton than that though)

dataiv
join:2002-02-25
Ottawa, ON

dataiv

Island Park, Piccadilly, Mayfair, Edina, Clarendon, etc.. that neighbourhood seems to have FTTH available. In Westboro Beach now we have FTTN, and for me it's very close, max attainable sync rate is showing 98 mbit.

MacGyver

join:2001-10-14
Vancouver, BC

MacGyver to Jabober

to Jabober
The Olde Towne Phase 2 development on the west side of Russell Village is FTTH. Phase 1 is older and is still copper.
btech805
join:2013-08-01
Canada

btech805

Developments in limoges and embrun as well are ftth