join:2011-01-20
Frankfort, IL

XLBroadband

Premium Member

New Logo Design - Need Your Help

Vote on Logo's here:

»99designs.com/logo-desig ··· e-7d1mql

**Feedback is welcomed

Hey guys, I have a logo design contest open right now and maybe you could give me some input on this design. A bunch of designers have submitted their designs, and are continuing to do so.

I personally like the Rocket designs(because I'm a space nerd), but I’m not sure what the relation is to Internet Provider- or even if there has to be one. I thought it could represent “High Speed” or “Towards the Future.”

I want to convey wireless, fiber and speed.

I also wish there was a way to play off of the XL, as in Extra Large, but I am having a hard time. Our packages are named small, medium, large and XL.

Not sure if I should have a Big XL with a belt around it or something else that is fun.

Or maybe there is another fun icon I could put in place of the rocket that represents Internet.

I also want to make sure it fits nicely on polos and baseball caps, so the less horizontal space the better.

Any input would be welcomed. Please click the link above and vote on your favorites. The contest still has a few days left.

Going to sleep now and have appointments all morning tomorrow. Will respond as soon as I can. Thanks in advance guys.

Please help!

Thanks,

Evan
prairiesky
join:2008-12-08
canada

prairiesky

those are all pretty good. I like the last 2 the best. I've always been a fan of simple without pictures or images. They tend to fade and change, then when you decide to change it up, the rest of your stuff looks old.

as for the small, medium large, etc... it sounds like you're ordering a pizza.
wirelessdog
join:2008-07-15
Queen Anne, MD

wirelessdog to XLBroadband

to XLBroadband
Are you fat? lol
raytaylor
join:2009-07-28

raytaylor to XLBroadband

to XLBroadband
I like the first one #33
The last two look dated to me, and #18 looks like the symbol is too complicated.

#29 I dont like the font, cant read it on a company car if it was to drive past

#32 is cool, but I prefer the first one #33 better because of the colours

In fact if you could ask the designer to take #32 but use the green/red/yellow colours from #33 then it would be almost perfect.

#35 looks a little too messy

So yeah I am going to say my top 3 are
1) #33
2) #32 (would be 1st with more colour)
3) #22 as is

XLBroadband
Premium Member
Frankfort, IL

XLBroadband

Premium Member

»99designs.com/logo-desig ··· e-v8p6sa

**Vote Again Please

Thanks for your comments, it helped! Here's some revisions.

We are trying to convey High Speed with the Rocket, Fiber Optics and Wireless. Also, we changed the tagline to WorldWide at the Speed of Light, referring to the speed the Internet is delivered via Fiber Optics and Wireless- also it ties in the Rocket a little more to the design.

Comments on the designs are very welcomed.

Could you rate these designs for me? Trying to decide which Rocket design is best.

»99designs.com/logo-desig ··· e-v8p6sa
raytaylor

raytaylor to XLBroadband

to XLBroadband
#54 looks awesome

XLBroadband
Premium Member
Frankfort, IL

XLBroadband

Premium Member

Designs are supposed to convey high speeds with the rocket, fiber optics, and wireless.

Finalist #1

Hey guys, let us know which color scheme you like best and we will put this one up against the other finalists.

Vote Here on Finalist #1!

»99designs.com/logo-desig ··· e-dd01fy

And.....

Finalist #2
Which design do you like best? We can eliminate some and then have the winner face off against the other good ones!

Vote Here on Finalist #2's Rockets!
»99designs.com/logo-desig ··· e-jxccij
raytaylor

raytaylor to XLBroadband

to XLBroadband

WHT
join:2010-03-26
Rosston, TX

1 recommendation

WHT to XLBroadband

to XLBroadband
O_oooooo...Reminds me of....

»www.google.com/search?as ··· ball+xl5

»www.youtube.com/watch?v= ··· Mlr9cWO4

OK Venus?
OK Steve.
Right...Let's go!

XLBroadband
Premium Member
Frankfort, IL

XLBroadband

Premium Member

Hahaha Nice WHT! Thats awesome!
XLBroadband

1 edit

XLBroadband

Premium Member

What do you guys think of these designs for our new logo? Here is a variety of the finalists.

Instructions were to have a rocket represent high speed, also to display fiber optics and wifi.

»99designs.com/logo-desig ··· e-9ipbyc