Saint Louis, MO
kudos:1
Reviews:
·Charter
·Vonage

1 edit

4 recommendations

[Pets] An update...

It's so hard to believe that it's now been almost 2-1/2 years since Tigger and Mister P arrived here. Wow...!!!

Note: I stopped calling Mister P by his original name, after one of my neighbor's commented on me going outside and yelling "Pooh" at the top of my lungs -- LOL!!!

And then Tigger had his FHO surgery at Dr. Zeis's clinic in March 2012, and went through recovery for the rest of that year.

And I have all of you to thank for Tigger being such a healthy and rambunctious little dog today.

So since it's been awhile since I've posted any pictures of the boys, thought I would update you with some current pictures from today. Enjoy!

P.S. Just so you know, Mister P now sits in my lap and is very well-behaved while I trim his nails! Tigger is almost as good, and neither of them have to be muzzled anymore for the nail trimming procedure.
--
"...If the beasts were gone, we would die from a great loneliness of spirit." - Chief Seattle

rfhar
The World Sport, Played In Every Country
Premium
join:2001-03-26
Buicktown,Mi

2 recommendations

Looking good there Jo. And I can think of some other four letter words best not used as dog names. LOL !

suprleg
Abracadabra
Premium
join:2004-05-06
Cypress, CA
kudos:4
reply to jopfef

Ah, it's a good day to be a dog!
Great pics, thanks..

sortofageek
Runs from Clowns
Premium,Mod
join:2001-08-19
kudos:21

1 recommendation

reply to jopfef

Jo, seeing your oh so loved critters always gives such joyfully vivid meaning to the phrases "it's a dog's life" and "lucky dog."

It occurs to me that calling at the top of your lungs, "Mister P__," might be just as shocking as calling, "Pooh."
--
Join Team Helix

onDvine
Don't Litter. Spay-Neuter.
Premium
join:2005-01-29
So. CA, USA
kudos:9

1 recommendation

reply to jopfef

Thank you for sharing. They look so content.