Search similar:

uniqs
trey0378
join:2009-10-23
Alabaster, AL

trey0378

Expansion Opportunities

Hey BHN,

They other guys in my neighborhood are doing a terrible job. What would it take for you to expand your services 3 or 4 miles down the road to my neighborhood? We currently have charter and AT&T, Both of which are not covering the entire neighborhood with pockets of no coverage at all, and the parts of the neighborhood that do have service have more temp lines above ground than I've ever seen in one area before. Seriously, more than one temp line on every street. You already have agreements with the city and county as you reside in both. I'm interested in getting you to my neighborhood. You service areas that are just within a few miles of my house. I'll do whatever foot work I can (Talk with City/County/Neighborhood HOA), just tell me what info you need to start the process...

Thanks!
BHNtechXpert
The One & Only
Premium Member
join:2006-02-16
Saint Petersburg, FL

BHNtechXpert

Premium Member

Trey this is a tough one. What I can do is put you in touch with the folks in your area who can either work with you or at least determine if it's even possible...open a direct with your contact info and give me a day or two..
trey0378
join:2009-10-23
Alabaster, AL

trey0378

Direct opened with info inclosed, Thanks!

mixdup
join:2003-06-28
Alpharetta, GA

mixdup to trey0378

to trey0378
Good luck. It's likely going to cost a fortune if they're willing to do it at all. Expansion isn't usually in the vocabulary of cable companies these days.
BHNtechXpert
The One & Only
Premium Member
join:2006-02-16
Saint Petersburg, FL

BHNtechXpert to trey0378

Premium Member

to trey0378
said by trey0378:

Direct opened with info inclosed, Thanks!

Got it Trey thanks...