>ping -n 50 google.com
Ping statistics for 74.125.196.102:
Packets: Sent = 50, Received = 21, Lost = 29 (58% loss),
Approximate round trip times in milli-seconds:
Minimum = 1964ms, Maximum = 2020ms, Average = 1993ms
----

I use to use this link to check for maintenance:

»mediacomcable.com/Maintenance/

but it hasn't worked in some time. I always get this error: "2003: Can't connect to MySQL server on 'ia-dsmdc-ext1' (110)" after entering my zip code. Also, if I allow js on this page it redirects to:

»support.mediacomcable.com/

Is there another place I can check for scheduled maintenance (without having to create an account or log in)?
----

Lastly, I am unable to post anything on the official Mediacom support forum. When I click submit it deletes everything in the comment section and tells me I need to include content before I can submit. Firefox 29-30 on Mint 17 or Win 7.
----

EDIT 4:17 am: ** Packet loss cleared up

MediacomChad
Mediacom Social Media Relations Team
Premium Member
join:2010-01-20
Gulf Breeze, FL

1 edit

MediacomChad

Premium Member

potato6 See Profile, I am looking into the problem on the Mediacom Support forum now, can you PM me your username over there? I just want to make sure I don't get any incorrect information.

We are working on integrating the scheduled maintenance in the support.mediacomcable.com outage information list. I'll check for an update now.

**Edit: We just made a small change on the forums, go ahead and try to post now and see if it gives you problems. If you do still have issues please PM me.
potato6
join:2012-12-13

potato6

Hi Chad,

I no longer have anything to post on the official forums. Do you want me to post a "test" message? Might upset those guys.

Looking forward to the new maintenance list.

MediacomChad
Premium Member
Gulf Breeze, FL

MediacomChad

Premium Member

Yes, please! Let me know if it lets you post.
potato6

potato6

OK, it let me post. You can delete that thread over there :P

MediacomChad
Premium Member
Gulf Breeze, FL

MediacomChad

Premium Member

potato6 See Profile, I also wanted to let you know that you can use the Mediacom mobile app to view scheduled maintenance. That app is available for android and iPhone users and can be downloaded from their respective app stores for free! Once you get logged in it should let you know any scheduled maintenance that is upcoming. The website should also show scheduled maintenance once you log in. If you have any problems or concerns with the scheduled maintenance or the app itself please let me know!
potato6

potato6

I don't use android or ios.

Once I login to the website, I see a place to check for outages, but no where to check for scheduled maintenance.

MediacomChad
Premium Member
Gulf Breeze, FL

MediacomChad

Premium Member

Okay, thank you for letting me know. I am reaching out for clarification now and once I hear back I'll let you know.