Premium,MVM
join:2002-02-06
Norwalk, CT
kudos:1
reply to Phil BK

Re: After Modem Change, Bittorrent broken

What BT client(s) are you using?
Do they have the Latest updates?

I have an Arris TM822G, and use uTorrent. No issues.

champs18

join:2014-01-19
Brooklyn, NY
I had the same issue. Remove uTorrent and go with something else. i use qBittorrent.

some guy

@69.127.1.x
changed torrent clients....still not working

Brian Puccio2

join:2004-01-04
Westbury, NY
said by some guy :

changed torrent clients....still not working

Ditto. This happened yesterday to me. I checked here, didn't see a thread so I thought it was something I did. Spent a few hours with port forwarding, client configuring, etc. Tried rtorrent on Debian wheezy, then deluge, then Transmission on Mac. No luck across the board with either the Debian ISO tracker or Fedora ISO tracker, among other things.

Phil BK
Premium
join:2002-05-18
Brooklyn, NY
reply to Tursiops_G
I have tried multiple clients on multiple platforms. Again the only difference is the modem. No other equipment or software was changed. Looks like I am not alone. Is anyone aware of anything with this model modem that would cause this? Even running the glasnost test »broadband.mpi-sws.org/transparency/ fails saying it can't upload or download. It has to be the modem I just can't figure out why.
--
If at first you don't succeed...bug them till you get what you want.

Brian Puccio2

join:2004-01-04
Westbury, NY
said by Phil BK:

I have tried multiple clients on multiple platforms. Again the only difference is the modem. No other equipment or software was changed. Looks like I am not alone. Is anyone aware of anything with this model modem that would cause this? Even running the glasnost test »broadband.mpi-sws.org/transparency/ fails saying it can't upload or download. It has to be the modem I just can't figure out why.

In my case, the modem hasn't changed in at least three years, maybe more. I think the change is independent of your modem change.

dm145

join:2009-12-12
Clifton, NJ
reply to Phil BK
Coincidence