spc
Search similar:

uniqs
ISurfTooMuch
join:2007-04-23
Tuscaloosa, AL

ISurfTooMuch

Where was this promo advertised?

If it was on a Web site, then archive.org should have grabbed a copy.
elefante72
join:2010-12-03
East Amherst, NY

elefante72

for those of you who are verizon customers you know their billing systems are about as bad as it gets and many times the agents cant help.

Google Play - They are in a league of idiots...Google's customer service is like the keystone cops. I went through two generations of broken phones--no more.. The only good thing is that you can actually get a bogus app reversed on your account past the remorse window.

Im sure the 10 people that bought one it would cost Verizon practically nothing, but if I had a dollar for billing and feature mess ups I would actually have a reasonable bill

morbo
Complete Your Transaction
join:2002-01-22

morbo to ISurfTooMuch

to ISurfTooMuch
Everywhere:

»www.geek.com/mobile/chro ··· 1543973/

»www.fiercewireless.com/s ··· 13-03-26

Etc.

why60loss
Premium Member
join:2012-09-20

why60loss to ISurfTooMuch

Premium Member

to ISurfTooMuch
said by ISurfTooMuch:

If it was on a Web site, then archive.org should have grabbed a copy.

It was a promo that google did for chrome books. I had the first model CR-48 that I got for free. Sadly it died, fell apart to the point the screen spilt away from the key board and well then it became trash before the 2 years was up.

If I had known that was going to happen, I would have sold it for the 400+ it was going for online at the time.

Pros:

1) It was free
2) It was fast for light web use
3) Long battery life
4) It never got infected with malware from letting others use it
5) It was in it's own way "cool" and others thought it was nice in it's own way.

Cons:

1) It was the worst build thing I have ever used. (I take really good care of most of my stuff and this thing really did fall apart at the seems in the most literal since of the word.)
2) They made it a real pain to try to get the 100mb of free data for 2 years and then I never got it.
3)The horse power limited video play back at over 720P
4) The 16GB flash drive also really limited what it could do.
5) No one I met said they would want to buy one.( So it would be E-bay or something if I wanted to sell mine.)

In closing really glad I didn't pay for it but for the little bit it lived it was a cool little notebook.