Search similar:

uniqs

Cheated4life
@24.143.121.x

Cheated4life

Anon

Unfair data packages, overages and forced upgrades

Click for full size
Unreal! I also have 10GB on my phone plan that I some how use up!
I have been a long time customer of wave, ATT, Centurylink, ect... since forever... the new policy on all of those bills has skyrocketed. They mostly blame high end users yet these are the people who are simply trying to use Netflix (also to blame along with facebook ect) to avoid unreasonable cable prices and very poor signal quality. the product quality is shit poor while prices are completely unfair. All I wanted was to have bare bones service to keep my local channels and my Netflix and internet which is used to homeschool my kids. I have now cancelled even Netflix and all other data sucking programs that were our only source of entertainment since we a on the poorer end of the scale (I make $1,400 a month for 4 people). I feel this is all an attack on the poorer consumers who have to pay the overages and now can't have any "luxuries" and on unsuspecting wealthier customers who will just blindly accept and pay for this whole scheme. I don't believe in their theory that all of the sudden all of the apps and programs leaped to such a high data size and that our capacity is shrinking. Technology is further than that and we can put terabytes on quantum dots... sorry but this is bullshit! I am cancelling all of my subscriptions and using the local libraries and college computer labs as much as possible. Thank you big corporate DICKS for ruining the few joys me and my kids had at the end of a long hard day of being slaves to your corrupt system...

bmccoy
join:2013-03-18
Port Orchard, WA

bmccoy

Yeah, I think the caps really suck too. It wouldn't be a bad idea to raise the cap, especially since 4K streaming is becoming more popular. But there isn't any better choice where I live (it's either Wave or CenturyStink with their 100GB soft cap). Anyway, this forum isn't the best place to complain because no employees that I know of read this forum. You can complain to the BBB here, or complain directly to them through here.