to YuniorF

Re: FIOS scheduled for Bronx NY yet?

Click for full size
Click for full size
Click for full size
said by YuniorF :

said by vintage:

said by YuniorF :

well , i live at marble hill and verizon is working here, they are installing FiOS according to what one of the truck guys told me, but they working at a very slow rate, and i dont even know if they are installing the cables on the poles, or they are waiting for ConEdison to dig up the street for them.

Yes very slowly but the weird thing is empire city arrives with Verizon, and they talk a bit with the coned crew and leave. Coned is doing some gas main repairs around my block.

same luck here my friend,verizon didnt even show up today because of them

They show up but just leave

YuniorF
@68.174.82.x

YuniorF

Anon

said by vintage:

They show up but just leave

that was today ? loool , we live in front of each other btw xD , but my view is towards the hill,
vintage
join:2008-07-07
Bronx, NY

vintage

^ haha cool. yea the first pic with the drill today. The one with the cars up the hill was last thursday

YuniorF
@68.174.82.x

YuniorF

Anon

Click for full size
cable
said by vintage:

^ haha cool. yea the first pic with the drill today. The one with the cars up the hill was last thursday

well then my best guess is that they are waiting to just connect to the main line and then start installing the fibers and their equiment on buildings that want fios, since i dont know if you noticed but the already installed cables on most of the street and if you look going down the hill, there's a cable now that cross from the side of where there is a detist to the church,
YuniorF

YuniorF

Anon

Click for full size
installing cables
was walking around and saw this, they putting up the cables