·Optimum Online
(Software) pfSense
Netgear WAX630

1 recommendation

Pureblood

Premium Member

RE: Ants Eat Through Man's FiOS Line

Click for full size
the VZ administrators must feel like Charlton Heston’s character in “The Naked Jungle

Mr_Anon_Name
@70.188.97.x

Mr_Anon_Name

Anon

Those are some HUGE ants. They can't be native. Can they?

antdude
Matrix Ant
Premium Member
join:2001-03-25
US

antdude to Pureblood

Premium Member

to Pureblood
said by Pureblood:

the VZ administrators must feel like Charlton Heston’s character in “The Naked Jungle

I just saw that old movie a few months ago on KCOP13.3(?). Hehe. I found out that MacGyver episode used the same clips! :O

Pureblood
'Let's Go Brandon'
Premium Member
join:2000-10-18
PorkRoll NJ
·Optimum Online
(Software) pfSense
Netgear WAX630

Pureblood

Premium Member

I seen first seen it in either the mid or late 60's. We took Amazon Prime for a test ride a few weeks ago and I watched it again there. I can't remember what they called the ants in the film but the native name and sounded more threatening than ants,LOL. The Police chief played by William Conrad said it first, IIRC it began with an M and that's when they decided to "Get out of Dodge". Glad you enjoyed the film

antdude
Matrix Ant
Premium Member
join:2001-03-25
US

antdude

Premium Member

said by Pureblood:

I seen first seen it in either the mid or late 60's. We took Amazon Prime for a test ride a few weeks ago and I watched it again there. I can't remember what they called the ants in the film but the native name and sounded more threatening than ants,LOL. The Police chief played by William Conrad said it first, IIRC it began with an M and that's when they decided to "Get out of Dodge". Glad you enjoyed the film

It was OK. A bit cheesy. I prefer Them! movie instead.