uniqs

David
Premium Member
join:2002-05-30
Granite City, IL

David

Premium Member

I am kind of surprised

a free speed upgrade you didn't pay for and some people still complain. I wonder if I should just give up.
15444104 (banned)
join:2012-06-11

15444104 (banned)

Hope you don't do that Dave, plenty of your customers appreciate what you do. Thank you!

Just to add... perhaps AT&T should have increased the caps accordingly to compensate for the higher speeds. I actually think this was an oversight, they do happen, lets see if AT&T increases the caps soon before complaining too much.

ANONYMOUS123
@72.133.224.x

ANONYMOUS123 to David

Anon

to David
said by David:

a free speed upgrade you didn't pay for and some people still complain. I wonder if I should just give up.

Its not really free.
en103
join:2011-05-02

en103

Even if it was 'free', the next round of price hikes/fees would make it effectively not free.

DataRiker
Premium Member
join:2002-05-19

DataRiker to David

Premium Member

to David
said by David:

Are the ridiculous made up fee's free too?

Gilitar
join:2012-02-01
Mobile, AL

Gilitar to David

to David
My complaint is about AT&T leaving those of us with fiber to the curb with nothing but slow DSL. If AT&T would have never bought Bellsouth we would have been upgraded! AT&T has done NOTHING for me as a customer. I for one hope the DirecTV merger is blocked. It's things like this that give people a negative opinion of AT&T.
Matt7
join:2001-01-02
Columbus, OH

Matt7 to David

to David
said by David:

free speed upgrade you didn't pay for and some people still complain. I wonder if I should just give up.

Not surprised -- Happy AT&T's doing this but their just trying to stay competitive with cable which can offer way higher speeds than UVerse can do in most areas...

Now only if they would allow Power tier in my MDU .. so I could get some real speed.