signmeuptoo94
Bless you Howie
Premium Member
join:2001-11-22
NanoParticle

signmeuptoo94

Premium Member

[TV] The teenager on Masterchef

This little brat on Masterchef who threw a hissy fit because someone couldn't pronounce her name, she's not going to make it to the end. She's got a real attitude problem and needs to grow up.

The leader of the blue team for the wedding competition, he's a sharp guy.

Snakeoil
Ignore Button. The coward's feature.
Premium Member
join:2000-08-05
united state

Snakeoil

Premium Member

I read something on those cooking shows. Ramsey tends to like Drama and personality on his shows, as well as cooking talent. So as long as there are other "weaker" fish to fillet, she'll remain. By weaker I mean in the drama and personality department. After all, we wouldn't want the show to just focus on cooking only, how boring would that be?
PX Eliezer1
Premium Member
join:2013-03-10
Zubrowka USA

PX Eliezer1

Premium Member

said by Snakeoil:

I read something on those cooking shows. Ramsey tends to like Drama and personality on his shows, as well as cooking talent.

Drama is the whole purpose and the whole existence of those shows.

Conflict, clashes, yelling.

Whether a cooking show, or weight loss show, or house renovation show, or Idol, or Survivor.

The conflicts created and encouraged by the producers, the manipulated cliffhanger moments, the use of titillating musical cues, the strategic use of commercial breaks....

Never have so many (viewers) been so manipulated by so few (executive producers).

mareastrum
join:2006-09-10
Saint Louis, MO

mareastrum to signmeuptoo94

to signmeuptoo94
Leslie rubs me the wrong way. He's all talk, and yeah, he can do stuff, but the fact is that he thinks he's a know it all who is going to fall hard. Ahran might be 18, might have pitched a fit over how Leslie pronounced her name, but if you watch him, he doesn't give anyone respect. Yes, I get it's a competition, but he's managed to alienate everyone who he might have made an alliance with by his arrogance.

If he makes it past the top 10 and even into the top 6, I'll be amazed.

signmeuptoo94
Bless you Howie
Premium Member
join:2001-11-22
NanoParticle

signmeuptoo94

Premium Member

She might be a whining spoiled little baby, but he is a wise as old fart to be sure, and it seems that the others don't like him. They both need a spanking or something.