spc
Search similar:

uniqs

fish23
@68.38.145.x

fish23

Anon

[Caps] usage

when downloading a large file I went and looked at my usage meter,and it said we can't read you're modem now.is this because im in the process of downloading and it has to update?

telcodad
MVM
join:2011-09-16
Lincroft, NJ

telcodad

MVM

[Caps] Re: usage

It's not unusual for the data usage meter to show that at the end of a calendar month. It should display a reading sometime soon after the next month starts.

tshirt
Premium Member
join:2004-07-11
Snohomish, WA

tshirt to fish23

Premium Member

to fish23
also it is not real time, usually runs 3-4 hours behind

fish23
@68.38.145.x

fish23

Anon

well today I checked again still says we can't read you're modem right now.i see other people have complained about the same thing.if I call i'm only going to get a headache.i will just leave it,probably will correct itself eventually.
St0ry
join:2004-02-16
USA

St0ry to fish23

to fish23

Re: [Caps] usage

Are you in one of the areas with a cap? If not I wouldn't even worry about it.
dmearns
join:2002-08-30
Columbia, MD

dmearns to fish23

to fish23

Re: [Caps] Re: usage

I have been seeing the same thing since June 22, so it is not necessarily an end of the month thing. Like you, I don't feel it is worth the time to try to get it fixed.

telcodad
MVM
join:2011-09-16
Lincroft, NJ

telcodad

MVM

Click for full size
Devices Currently Displayed for my HSI Account
It's now also been several days since I've been able to check my data usage. However, it's not a major concern, as my area is not subject to a threshold yet.

Actually, my problem is somewhat worse than an unavailable usage meter, as I've noticed that my current, customer-owned ARRIS TM822G eMTA is now missing from my account!

After it was installed last December, there were 3 devices listed, my old, customer-owned SB6121 (displayed correctly), my new TM822G eMTA (without any serial number/MAC address info and now missing) and a "dummy" TM402G eMTA with a made-up serial number and a zeroed-MAC (most likely needed as a workaround for issues with their system right now with customer-owned eMTAs).