spc
Search similar:

uniqs

guest3289
@72.91.229.x

guest3289

Anon

TNT Online access

I just found out tonight that BH is not on the list for TNT online viewing of episodes and other content. Can't do TBS, Disney and a bunch of others. About every other major carrier and small carrier is on the list. This really sucks. I already have Verizon Fios for Internet, I am thinking I might have to switch the TV also because they are on everyone's list. BH needs to fix this!!
Expand your moderator at work

Milkman0
join:2011-03-10
Brooksville, FL

Milkman0 to guest3289

to guest3289

Re: TNT Online access

This is probably because TNT introduced online viewing of episodes and content in the middle of their existing contract with BHN/TWC (not sure if they both hold a contract or what). You will most likely have to wait until contract renewal before this becomes an option. I have DirecTV, and we haven't been able to use the same service for ESPN!!!! It is for the same reason that I am pointing out here.

gigahurtz
Premium Member
join:2001-10-20
USA

gigahurtz to guest3289

Premium Member

to guest3289
As Milkman said, it's likely due to the existing contract with TNT. As contracts expire, I hope more content get's added for online and mobile viewing in the future. Brighthouse has actually been adding quite a bit in that area. WatchESPN is a great app that I use very often.