uniqs

Sunny
Runs from Clowns

join:2001-08-19

1 recommendation

Sunny to jopfef

to jopfef

Re: [Awww] Say hello to...

He is adorable, of course, glad he has his "big brother" protector, although I wonder at that guard allowing him to be attacked by a bear!

I have no grandchildren, doubt I will at this point. I do have ... hmmmm ... three grand nephews and four grand nieces along with promise of more. They are the reason I have a facebook account. Well, it was a multitude of former classmates who finally convince me to join, but then I saw how fun it was to get daily updates complete with photos of the grands. I have been loving that.

Obviously I don't know the difference between greats and grands for they are all very much both.

Also bunches of first cousins along with once and twice removed. I had pretty much lost touch with them as they were mostly located in Kentucky, Georgia and Colorado.

Do you have all your grands living close to you, Jo?

jopfef
Home of The Rat Patrol
MVM
join:2001-03-31
Saint Louis, MO

1 edit

jopfef

MVM

said by Sunny:

Do you have all your grands living close to you, Jo?

Nope!

Conner and parents live in Texas, and new grandparents Irene and Karl are in the Carolinas; Annette is in Virginia, and son Trip is newly engaged and living in DC at the moment (further military training pending); Phyl's two sons are still in college, one of whom is in Pharmacy college; Barb is about 50 miles from me, and son Ben and his family are here in town, daughter Laura and her family are local, and son Jake and his wife are also here in town; Chris and family are in Kansas City; all of Katie's kids and grandkids are local; and Mark's kids aren't old enough yet to be reproducing.

I do NOT like Facebook at all. But I do have an account, because it's how I keep up with my entire family. All the latest pictures of the kidlets and families. That's the ONLY good thing about FB.

Sunny
Runs from Clowns

join:2001-08-19

1 recommendation

Sunny

That really is its reason for existence, hence the name.