Icarus
Department Of Redundancy Department
Premium,Mod
join:2000-11-08
Off Center
kudos:1

5 recommendations

One way to get a beer in Canadia!

Molson puts these machines all over the world at events and such. If you happen to be from Canadia and swipe your passport it opens and you get beer from the homeland! Cool idea! This is what happened when they brought one of the machines back.

»www.youtube.com/watch?v=t41wNkGvJ9k

--
Just cause you got the monkey off your back doesn't mean the circus has left town.
Team Helix- Folding@Home and Rosetta@Home

jopfef
Home of the BeaChi Boys
Premium,MVM
join:2001-03-31
Saint Louis, MO
Reviews:
·Charter
·Vonage

I would happily learn to sing, if I could have one of those on my front porch!!!

usa2k
Blessed
Premium,MVM
join:2003-01-26
Redford, MI
kudos:3

1 recommendation

reply to Icarus

Re: Where's the sing for your supper pizza diner?

Do you have to be in tune?
Been decades since I drank alcohol.

squirt
cacatne alces in silvis?
Premium,MVM
join:2004-04-27
Out Grazing
kudos:5
Reviews:
·Shaw

4 recommendations

reply to Icarus

Re: One way to get a beer in Canadia!

Just don't try to sing it this way ...

»www.youtube.com/watch?v=oYLhMXvExrk

Icarus
Premium,Mod
Off Center

2 recommendations

reply to Icarus

Heres another. I know I tend to kid around and tease our neighbors to the north here at times but I got to tell you,the people in Canada are unique in their spirit and love of country and friends and family!

»www.youtube.com/watch?v=1iXYTwuuLxs

And YES squirt! I know I spelled it correctly this time!
--
Just cause you got the monkey off your back doesn't mean the circus has left town.

TwoFrogs
Premium,MVM
join:2002-01-20
Downtown
reply to Icarus

I don't get it -- do you get beer, or do you get Molson?

squirt
cacatne alces in silvis?
Premium,MVM
Out Grazing
Reviews:
·Shaw

1 recommendation

said by TwoFrogs:

I don't get it -- do you get beer, or do you get Molson?

If it's brewed in Canadia, it's real beer.
A bit different from what they call beer in some countries ...
--
Jamais le mal n'aura le dernier mot. La foi et l'amour déplacent les montagnes de la haine.
- Marguerite (Maggy) Barankitse

Icarus
Premium,Mod
Off Center

2 recommendations

Well.....I no longer drink,BUT if I could have one beer it would be this! Ive only found it once in the US,about 30 years ago in Washington DC in a little liquor store just down the block from the zoo. However,there is a pub in York,UK the name escapes me, but it is just down the road from Micklegate Bar,halfway to the bridge and across the street from the best Indian restaurant I have ever had the pleasure to dine at repeatedly! By far the best beer I have ever had! I had rented a house around the corner for 2 weeks and have had many! Highly recommended if you can manage to find it!

PS: Once upon a time I used to drive to Canadia and bring back beer by the van loads but Olde Peculier is better!
--

squirt
cacatne alces in silvis?
Premium,MVM
Out Grazing
Reviews:
·Shaw

That looks a little dark for my taste. I don't drink beer very often, but when I do, I go for a Grasshopper.

»bigrockbeer.com/beer/grasshopper-wheat-ale
--
Jamais le mal n'aura le dernier mot. La foi et l'amour déplacent les montagnes de la haine.
- Marguerite (Maggy) Barankitse

Icarus
Premium,Mod
Off Center

1 recommendation

I think what I liked about that beer was that it didnt taste as dark as it looks. Very smooth and no bitterness at all and no at all heavy despite the color.

signmeuptoo
Bless you Howie
Premium
join:2001-11-22
NanoParticle

1 recommendation

reply to Icarus

Some beers are just too hoppy, like some IPAs. I like Shiner Bock but I can't get it, it's produced in the Hill Country of TX. My favorite beer is something I don't think is even around any longer, but it was brewed back when I was young: Ringness Bock. It's very non bitter. I like lambic/wheat beers but I react badly to them.

I had a beer today, but I only drink maybe 1 or 2 beers a month or none at all for many weeks, had a Two Roads Pils today. Too hoppy for my liking, but otherwise the taste is really neat. Yup, it's a CT brew.

rfhar
The World Sport, Played In Every Country
Premium
join:2001-03-26
Buicktown,Mi
reply to Icarus

Hey look at this, I was curious.
»www.google.com/search?q=Shiner+B···nnel=rcs