Search similar:

uniqs

hortnut
Huh?
join:2005-09-25
PDX Metro

hortnut

[Firefox] Where did my addon icons go?

Silly me I lent my Laptop to my Nephew for a bit without shutting down Firefox and having him open another browser.

Later I fire up my Laptop and find he closed Firefox and there are some other anomalies.
First I notice many icons that I had placed and customized in the Navigation Tool Bar are gone. Right click on a toolbar and go to customize. Icons are not there. Check addons and they are installed and many can be accessed by right clicking. But that is an extra step and I use the addon icons many, many times during the day.

Opening up customize and not all of the icons are there. I have addon 'Toolbar Buttons' that adds more icons to the customize list. But those are not showing. I uninstall and reinstall and most are there, but some addon icons are still missing.

Did some searching but came up with zip other than to do a Reset, that deletes all settings and addons, if I read it correctly.

Anyone have any ideas? Short of reinstalling and re-adding the addons and change the various settings to my liking.