spc
Search similar:

uniqs

stuckinOP
@216.203.88.x

stuckinOP

Anon

Crying....

And being stuck in Overland Park...... no soup for us. Ever. Never wanted to punch a politician so bad.
existenz
join:2014-02-12

existenz

I don't see OP back on the plate until rollout of existing suburbs nearly complete, which could take years. OP and Independence are the two largest KC burbs with no agreement.
ITGeeks
join:2014-04-20
Cleveland, OH

ITGeeks

New areas? Hell they don't even have anything in Austin yet let alone moving into other cities.
biochemistry
Premium Member
join:2003-05-09

biochemistry to stuckinOP

Premium Member

to stuckinOP
OP had their chance. They should just wire themselves if they want fiber so bad.
StubbyinKCMO
join:2008-11-15
Kansas City, MO

StubbyinKCMO to stuckinOP

to stuckinOP
Im in Riverside, and the morons in government wouldnt agree to Google demands so no fiber here either. Which is stupid since Park Hill south HS is right in the middle of Riverside.

So the line is from Waukomis north to I-29 west to Parkville around Riverside. Bunch of idiots in the city council if you ask me. But yet, lets tear down an old Quik Trip (convenience store if not from around here) and make it a "family affair with party like atmosphere" as they put it in the city newsletter in an effort to revitalize downtown. Which is all of 2 city blocks.

»fiber.google.com/cities/ ··· sascity/
existenz
join:2014-02-12

existenz to biochemistry

to biochemistry
Looks like as of a few days ago OP may have come to agreement with Google...
»www.bizjournals.com/kans ··· ber.html