Search similar:

uniqs

needsomehelp
join:2014-02-07
Canada

needsomehelp

[Cable] Suck it Teksavvy!!

Well deserved for this company!
I know a lot of the time TPIAs get a lot of flac for stuff out of their control and they constantly get bashed by people who go crazy without internet for 5 minutes.
So this is my chance to say something positive about a company that seems to genuinely care about its customers.

Began with Teksavvy in July of 2013. Everything has been great. Had one small hiccup with getting high latency to the modem, but a simple phone call to Tech support and a few tests later, a new modem found its way into my hands. Friendly staff, very knowledgable about the products, and again, generally seems like they want to do the right thing for their customers.

The only negative thing I have to say is something TSI can't really control. And that is the timeframes for install/repair. Dependant on the incumbents, I know. Prices could also see a little drop for some of the packages, but again, I think that has more to do with CBB rates and GB costs, than Teksavvy's profit margin.

So Teksavvy, I am sending a margarita your way for all the hard work you do. And as my title suggests, "Suck it!" You've earned a drink or 5 for all that you do.

TSI Andre
Premium Member
join:2008-06-03
Chatham, ON

TSI Andre

Premium Member

Thanks! It's really rewarding for us to see stuff like this. We know that we can't be perfect but we try our best to be as good as we possibly can.

Thanks for the drink. Hope you have one with us

Cheers,

Andre

TSI Pierre
Premium Member
join:2011-09-23
Chatham, ON

TSI Pierre to needsomehelp

Premium Member

to needsomehelp
Thanks! Appreciate it

TSI Marc
Premium Member
join:2006-06-23
Chatham, ON

TSI Marc to needsomehelp

Premium Member

to needsomehelp
LOL. Thanks!

Jayar
join:2005-01-16

1 recommendation

Jayar to needsomehelp

to needsomehelp
Came in here expecting the worst!

TSI Marc
Premium Member
join:2006-06-23
Chatham, ON

2 recommendations

TSI Marc

Premium Member

Hehe me too

Treegravy
Premium Member
join:2011-04-21
Canada

Treegravy to needsomehelp

Premium Member

to needsomehelp

Alittlegreen
join:2008-07-24
Montreal, QC

Alittlegreen to needsomehelp

to needsomehelp
Catchy title kind sir.

If you have a couple of mins might be worth putting up a review. That way this remains accessible to ppl browsing for feedback for a long time to come.
hightech
join:2011-01-03

hightech to needsomehelp

to needsomehelp
I thought suck it would be a big dart and was expecting something to that line. Glad it is not the case. Perhaps "Here is a toast to Teksavvy" may have been a more positive line.

I agree that TSI has been really good for me for the last 3+ years and I have brought 4 people onboard for various services. Only issues I find is that getting Rogers tickets open can be painful as they ask for things to be done that has nothing to do with the issue. Thankfully, I have Rogers Cable TV so when the cable line has issues, it affects my service and I can open a ticket with Rogers faster and then communicate this info to TSI.

I also would like the rates to go down as I can get better Internet Deals with Rogers directly. Only reason I stay is that I have YET to get a single bill from Rogers where my monthly price is not changing or discounts I was promised didn't mysteriously disappear. I don't have this issue with TSI which is a godsend.

BronsCon
join:2003-10-24
Fairfield, CA

BronsCon

That wouldn't have gotten as much attention and all the bashers would have skipped right over it.

Adat
@142.150.164.x

Adat to needsomehelp

Anon

to needsomehelp
On a side note. I'd also like to say thanks to Teksavvy and their people. Over the years I've been with them a number of times. The first being the time I forced roommates to dump Rogers and go with them.

I've always been extremely happy with them.

It's too bad I'm now looking to switch. I understand so many things are out of their control. They couldn't help me with my recent issue (Which I don't blame them). It's just rediculous the way some things are.

If I do switch, I hope one day I come back.

chip89
Premium Member
join:2012-07-05
Columbia Station, OH

chip89 to Jayar

Premium Member

to Jayar
Me to....

needsomehelp
Canada

needsomehelp to hightech

to hightech
said by hightech:

Perhaps "Here is a toast to Teksavvy" may have been a more positive line

Most people will read negative reviews over positive ones. For some reason, it seems we the people would rather hear about how much we hate somebody, then to seek out good for towards them. Hence the reason for the catchy title...
Cloneman
join:2002-08-29
Montreal

Cloneman

Thank you for not writing a 2-page essay about your intimate relationship with getting your internet setup, involving your neighbor, your extended family, and a pre-paid phone from Cantel wireless.

needsomehelp
Canada

needsomehelp

Setup was a breeze. Timeframe sucks, but my girlfriend was off on mat leave, so it wasn't that big of a deal. Can't imagine how we would've set it up if we were both working though...
Again, not a problem of Teksavvy's

TSI Keith
Premium Member
join:2012-07-09

TSI Keith to Adat

Premium Member

to Adat
Thanks everyone!!

@Adat Sorry to hear we may be losing you. I'm not sure what the issue is that we were unable to assist with, but I would be happy to look into this and double check whether we may be able to assist you in any way. Feel free to post in the »/fo ··· avdirect forum or send me a PM so we can have a look.

Thank you,
Keith