how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

kcmmlm

join:2014-06-29
Belpre, OH

Verizon Employees will say anything

I had a plan of 1400 minutes, unlimited text, and unlimited data, $273.00. I go into the local Verizon store, because I hear add on radio, about the edge plan, Unlimited talk and text, 10 gig share-able data, $160.00 month. I ask sales rep about it. He explains it is 4 smart phone lines, for $160.00 plus tax and fees, per month. I ask, do I have to buy new phones? He says, not if you have your own phones. I again ask, all this for only $160.00 a month? And he confirms. So I say, lets do it. When he is finished setting it up, he says, "That's it, all done. Your bill should be around $160.00". About a week later, I look at my bill online, and it is $297.00. I call Verizon support, and am informed, the only way to get the $160.00 price, is to buy new equipment, for all lines. I tell the lady I talked to, everything that we went through in the store. How I questioned it, to the rep at the store, to make sure I did not get a high bill. How he told me I did NOT have to purchase new phones. She said that was the way it was. I say, if so, switch me back to the plan I was on. Her response was, " I can't do that, sir. We do not offer unlimited service anymore!" WOW, say anything you can to get me to switch off of an unlimited plan, then tell me I can't go back to it. I tell her, I guess the reason I changed plans, was I have to much money, and feel like am getting more than I am paying for. So why don't I drop my unlimited data, and pay lots more money, to get less data. My minutes was at 1400, but I never even used 700, not in 5 years, never once hit 700 minutes a month. So maybe I should take it to unlimited, so I don't go over..... FRUSTRATED SARCASM!!!!

patt2k

join:2009-01-16
kudos:1
Reviews:
·Verizon FiOS

Are you out of contract?

You can apply Month 2 Month discount of 25$ per line out of contract.

You should be able to do it in My-Verizon online under features.

If you still have contract then no you would not get the discount.

I imagine how happy the rep must been for taking away unlimited.

kcmmlm

Belpre, OH

I can't find that under features. ALl four of my lines are month to month. They have been for several years.

patt2k

Reviews:
·Verizon FiOS

said by kcmmlm:

I can't find that under features. ALl four of my lines are month to month. They have been for several years.

Did you try under every line?

if you can't find it then call VZW and tell them to apply MONTH2Month discount to all your OUT OF Contract lines.

that will give you -25$ per line if you have the 10GB plan.

I can’t wait to tell you how you can get MORE! Ask me about our new MORE Everything Plans now!

Your RealTime session ID is RT15061812642.
You are now chatting with 'Jacob T'
Patryk: Hi
Jacob T: Hello, welcome to Verizon Wireless sales chat! My name is Jacob T, may I have your name, please?
Patryk: Where in my verizon can I apply the month2month discount?
Patryk: 10GB plans get -25$ on out of contract lines.
Jacob T: You can apply the discount by calling Customer Care at 1-800-922-0204.

kcmmlm

Belpre, OH

Thank you, I will try that.

patt2k

Reviews:
·Verizon FiOS

said by kcmmlm:

Thank you, I will try that.

Np , let me know how it goes one of my lines ends contract in about month and a half so I will know what to do from day 1.

kcmmlm

Belpre, OH

thank you, they said they are taking care of it for me.

patt2k

Reviews:
·Verizon FiOS

2 edits

said by kcmmlm:

thank you, they said they are taking care of it for me.

Let me tell you this.

Make sure you check yourself in my verizon

Click on the + button on the top and click on plan,then check each of your lines.

It lists promotions per line.

If its there , you got it which means 100$ off

Look at my attachement that is how the Promotions section looks like.

It will say something like Month2Month -25$ or Out Of Contract. I am not exactly sure.