uniqs
share rss forum feed

ZZZZZZZ
Premium
join:2001-05-27
PARADISE
kudos:1

[MMA] UFC 175

Weidman is for real,Rousey is unbeatable and B.J. Penn gets the crap beat out of him............couldn't happen to a better person. :0)

I can't stand that over-rated little shit.

HiVolt
Premium
join:2000-12-28
Toronto, ON
kudos:21
I couldnt believe how quickly Rousey dismantled the other broad... BJ Penn... LOL... way past his prime, shoulda retired when GSP beat the snot out of him and he quit after 4 rounds...
--

ZZZZZZZ
Premium
PARADISE
She could probably kick the crap out of both of us at the same time. lol

She was supposed to fight Gina Carano,which would be interesting...........but Gina Carano hasn't fought in 5 yrs,so I imagine she would prefer a couple of warm up fights before taking on Rousey.

HiVolt
Premium
join:2000-12-28
Toronto, ON
kudos:21
Oh please, Gina Carano wasn't all that great. She was just the poster girl for women's MMA, and when she got the snot kicked out of her she said fuck it and went to do movies.
--

kingdome74
Let's Go Orange
Premium
join:2002-03-27
Syracuse, NY
kudos:5
Reviews:
·Verizon FiOS
reply to ZZZZZZZ
The highs - Rousey may already be the best woman's athlete since Babe Didrikson Zaharias. Google her if you don't know her. Uriah Hall is such a nice kid and it was great to see him show the real Bushido spirit. And of course Weidman shut up his critics me being one of them.

The lows - my god what was BJ thinking? He looked like some strange person trying to imitate a MMA fighter. His striking stance was bazaar. And I thought Caceres looked way in over his head with Faber who should be getting lined up for a title shot.
--
I been warped by the rain, driven by the snow
I'm drunk and dirty don't ya know, and I'm still, willin'

ZZZZZZZ
Premium
PARADISE
quote:
my god what was BJ thinking?
I loved it...........my buddies and I were cracking up.

He looked a strutting peacock that kept getting smacked. lol
--
We must learn to live together as brothers or perish together as fools!

Martin Luther King Jr. (1929 - 1968)

kingdome74
Let's Go Orange
Premium
join:2002-03-27
Syracuse, NY
kudos:5
Reviews:
·Verizon FiOS
reply to ZZZZZZZ
Oh, in the post fight news conference a reporter asked Faber if he'd fight TJ his best friend. Faber being Faber said if the UFC sets the match and the belt is on the line they'll fight. Now that would be awesome.
--
I been warped by the rain, driven by the snow
I'm drunk and dirty don't ya know, and I'm still, willin'