uniqs
share rss forum feed

Jack in VA
Premium
join:2014-07-07
North, VA

Millenicom email

Got this from Millenicom today:

You are receiving this email because you did not request us to continue this email address you have through Millenicom by June 30th.

This is a courtesy reminder that this email address will cease to functional the end of this month, July 31st.

If you have already downloaded all of your emails through this service
onto your computer, such as using Outlook, Outlook Express, Internet Mail,
etc. then all of your past emails are safe. If you exclusively access email associated to this account using webmail (or by clicking “email” on the Millenicom website), then anything on that system will cease to exist on the end of this month, July 31st.

If you require assistance or have questions regarding this email please reply to this email or give us a call at 800-996-1285.

Millenicom

krenn

join:2006-08-23
Somerset, PA
kudos:1

Didn't you already start a thread on this? »Bye-Bye Free Millenicom email

Why a duplicate?

Jack in VA
Premium
North, VA

Tried to post it there but system said "The thread was over the time limit". So only choice is to make a duplicate.

Goliath2k
Premium
join:2013-12-28
united state

I think the time limit for these forums is 30 or 60 days right? I think we should petition to have the time limit increased on forums that don't see a lot of traffic, like the more specialty forums such as these.

In fact, the whole reason I initially registered was to post on a post that was only a couple of months old and didn't seem to be resolved. I petitioned a moderator to unlock it so I could reply, which they did without any issue, but still it'd be nice not to have to do that every time...

compuguybna

join:2009-06-17
Nashville, TN
Reviews:
·Millenicom
·HughesNet Satell..
·ooma
·Virgin Mobile Br..
·Charter

A post to that thread worked for me.

said by Goliath2k:

I think the time limit for these forums is 30 or 60 days right? I think we should petition to have the time limit increased on forums that don't see a lot of traffic, like the more specialty forums such as these.

In fact, the whole reason I initially registered was to post on a post that was only a couple of months old and didn't seem to be resolved. I petitioned a moderator to unlock it so I could reply, which they did without any issue, but still it'd be nice not to have to do that every time...

enon

@50.153.112.x

I'm fairly certain I read a response by the site administrator somewhere that said the ability to respond to old posts is based on your account age. So a new account like Jack in VA See Profile may only be permitted to respond to posts less than 30 days old, while a vintage account like yours is permitted to respond to posts around 90 days old.

grobinette
Southeast of disorder
Premium,Mod
join:2001-01-27
Springfield, VA
kudos:2
reply to Jack in VA

Jack couldn't reply to that because the system doesn't allow him to. It is based on how long you have been a member. I am fairly certain that they won't make any time exceptions regardless of how busy the forum is and my preference is that you start a new thread but reference the original thread in the first post.

Anyway back to adios Millenicom email.

Jack in VA
Premium
North, VA
reply to Jack in VA

Since my post seems to be such a huge problem please just delete it. All of the replies
posted on my original post has nothing to do with Millenicom's email.