how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

Tehrasha

join:2004-12-15
Vinton, IA

[IA] Pushed Maintenance Announcements

Injected browser banner at approx midnight.

IMPORTANT: From 7/8/2014 12:01 AM to 7/8/2014 06:00 AM (Central Time) we will be performing maintenance on our Internet systems network. For this reason, during this time, your connection to the Internet may be unavailable or slow. Our maintenance program involves regular system updates and improvements that help make your service experience more reliable and deliver the always fast Internet you expect from us. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you, and appreciate your patience and understanding while we work to improve your service experience.
Support page shows no scheduled outages, or notifications.

v_lestat
The Blood Is The Life

join:2002-11-09
ppfpf ever since switched to the Prime Plus- 50/5 i am in maintenance mode EVERY Night, i mean 10-12 meg tops from late afternoon until when ever (i go to bed at 10pm and its usually still 10-12mbps).

i dont know how this is possible since i NEVER had this issue when i was on regular internet - 15mbps

i am about done with this 50mbps crap if i can only get it during the day time.

ok i am not wanting to hijack this thread...

sorry

MediacomChad
Mediacom Social Media Relations Team
Premium,VIP
join:2010-01-20
Gulf Breeze, FL
kudos:118

1 edit
Hello Tehrasha See Profile

This message was displayed to let you know you could temporarily experience service issues during the maintenance window. It's possible the maintenance was being completed on a local node and this would explain why the site showed no large scale outages.

Hello v_lestat See Profile,

I've reviewed your connection history and I'm showing all signals to and from your modem are within range, area utilization is under 70%, your modem is bonding to all 4 downstream channels and provisioned for the correct level of service. As you're provisioned for Prime Plus and area utilization is low, you should see these speeds.

I've live monitored your connection for about 15 minutes and I'm showing you're consistently using around 13-25 Mbps. In order to get the most accurate speed tests results you would need to stop all devices using the connection and run a speed test while directly connected to your computer with the router bypassed. Could you do this and post the results here? If needed, we can do some more troubleshooting. Please keep me updated!
--
MediacomChad
Mediacom Social Media Relations Team
»mediacomcable.com/CustomerSupport/