uniqs
webcobbler
join:2013-03-09
Rumson, NJ

webcobbler to SeattleMatt

to SeattleMatt

Re: SEC channel

said by SeattleMatt:

I'm guessing we'll see a nice # of channel adds once the realignment happens on or around 8/1.

We know they have space, and based on the moves, it's pretty clear what some of the candidates may be. (DIY, FS2, etc.)

I would like to get DiY in HD. However, my main HD channel I have been craving for is H2 in HD, myself.
webcobbler

webcobbler

Besides the ones I mentions in my previous post, I would like to see AHC in HD. The former Military channel. It would go on 625. They have great HD Native Series', and I would love that channel in HD.

Also Military History channel in HD.
bushleaguer
join:2007-01-22
Gillette, NJ

bushleaguer

said by webcobbler:

Besides the ones I mentions in my previous post, I would like to see AHC in HD. The former Military channel. It would go on 625. They have great HD Native Series', and I would love that channel in HD.

Also Military History channel in HD.

+1

Of the tsunami of channels we get with Verizon, these are two of the handful that I watch the most. Getting them in HD would be a dream come true.
Not to derail the thread in any way but just a heads-up, webcobbler - AHC has a new series on World War I starting next week (Monday night). From the previews it looks like it's going to be very good.
webcobbler
Rumson, NJ

webcobbler

bushleaguer,

IF you mean Apocalypse: WW1, then yes. I have already set it to record a couple days ago when I first saw the Commercials for it.

Thanks for the heads up though.
bushleaguer
join:2007-01-22
Gillette, NJ

bushleaguer

said by webcobbler:

bushleaguer,

IF you mean Apocalypse: WW1, then yes. I have already set it to record a couple days ago when I first saw the Commercials for it.

Thanks for the heads up though.

Sorry for not being more accurate - yes, that's it.
webcobbler
Rumson, NJ

webcobbler

No Problem.