uniqs

WildGod8
God Is Dead
Premium Member
join:2002-01-30
NYC

WildGod8

Premium Member

How to recover photos from IPhone and not from backup?

I dont know what i did but somehow i removed a large number of photos from my iPhone. I only need around 50 back so I thought i would be able to find a recovery program but havent had any luck. Anyone know a good program to find files that havent been overwritten on your iphone?

I have an iphone 5 and using Windows Vista

GuruGuy
Premium Member
join:2002-12-16
Atlanta, GA

GuruGuy

Premium Member

said by WildGod8:

I dont know what i did but somehow i removed a large number of photos from my iPhone. I only need around 50 back so I thought i would be able to find a recovery program but havent had any luck. Anyone know a good program to find files that havent been overwritten on your iphone?

I have an iphone 5 and using Windows Vista

Do you sync your phone to your windows vista pc using iTunes?

haroldo
join:2004-01-16
USA

3 edits

haroldo to WildGod8

to WildGod8
iCloud backups, if set properly, back up your Camera Roll...simply wipe phone and pick a restore date, there should be five recent dates to choose from.
However, if or when, you sync with computer, you might have removed the photos from your Camera Roll. This is all based on how you treat your device. Some users sync regularly, others never do it. Some will clear Camera Roll after each sync when presented with the option to do so, others don't.

In addition, Photostream saves your most recent 1000 images taken from the device. Go to any other device that is linked via your iCloud account and look under Albums/My Photostream.