uniqs

rod_pod
Premium Member
join:2003-08-10
Great Falls, MT

rod_pod to lordpuffer

Premium Member

to lordpuffer

Re: Anyone have the Linksys WUMC710 Wireless AC Universal Media Connector?

I have the WUMC710 and it worked flawlessly with my EA6500. Unfortunately my router gave up the ghost and I went with the news Apple Time Machine (a nice router but not as flexible as I would like). Knowing I had the WUMC710 I figured I would be all set to use both on my network, not so. I have tried every configuration known to man to get the WUMC710 working with my Time Machine. No luck. I have thought about going with the WRT1900AC router and if I did I would be all set because I know the WUMC710 would work great with it.

I hope this helps.

lordpuffer
Legalize It Joe!
Premium Member
join:2004-09-19
Old Town, ME
Nokia XS-110G-A
Linksys Velop MX5300

lordpuffer

Premium Member

said by rod_pod:

I have the WUMC710 and it worked flawlessly with my EA6500. Unfortunately my router gave up the ghost and I went with the news Apple Time Machine (a nice router but not as flexible as I would like). Knowing I had the WUMC710 I figured I would be all set to use both on my network, not so. I have tried every configuration known to man to get the WUMC710 working with my Time Machine. No luck. I have thought about going with the WRT1900AC router and if I did I would be all set because I know the WUMC710 would work great with it.

I hope this helps.

Thanks for the info. I read somewhere (I think on Amazon) that the WUMC710 works best with the EA6500. I hope that if I decide on it, that it will play nice with the WRT1900AC.