uniqs

cb14
join:2013-02-04
Miami Beach, FL

2 recommendations

cb14 to PX Eliezer1

to PX Eliezer1

Re: Fox News trashes landlines in highly misleading story

What do you expect from Faux news. They are truly world's #1 in primitive, misleading propaganda.

graysonf
MVM
join:1999-07-16
Fort Lauderdale, FL

graysonf

MVM

said by cb14:

What do you expect from Faux news. They are truly world's #1 in primitive, misleading propaganda.

You are confusing FOX News with the FOX Network station in NYC. Completely different things.
PX Eliezer1
Premium Member
join:2013-03-10
Zubrowka USA

PX Eliezer1

Premium Member

said by graysonf:

said by cb14:

You are confusing FOX News with the FOX Network station in NYC. Completely different things.

I'm well familiar with both, I have lived near NYC for most of my almost 60 years.

Same ownership, same corporate philosophy.

If you want me to say that Fox News Channel is even worse, sure I agree with that.

Although tonight's story was worse than almost anything I've seen on FNC.

Equating rotary phones with landlines, messing with the minds of a whole young generation instead of trying to inform them! Seriously fouled up.
brawney
Premium Member
join:2002-03-02
Frederick, MD

brawney

Premium Member

said by PX Eliezer1:

Same ownership, same corporate philosophy.

The locals tow the same line (I assume they're instructed by corporate to do so), but this sounds like a local level reporter that had no clue what the heck they were talking about.

So I guess they were basically saying that land lines are "so last century"?

Maybe thats true for a copper pair to Verizon who charges $50 for plain old telephone service... but I have a "line" that I use for VOIP and I get some pretty high tech features for a couple bucks a month.