spacer

how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

Termites

@80.187.101.x

[Pricing] Verizon wireless overseas ...

Let's see where to start with so much to say about Verizon, it's very expensive using data overseas am in Germany and verizon charges you $25,00 per 100 MB used now you're forced to Roam which brings the price up big time I spent using 600-700MB that's around $175USD..

Total ripoff and spotty service after what I seen here which were the prices €9.95 around ($12,00) for 500MB with something called Speedon.. I get unlimited internet service in Germany I used 900Mb for $15USD..

Must new mobile phones you can use overseas go on their carrier don't let this happen to you

Verizon total ripoff! I may request them to refund the $175USD..

tdumaine
Premium
join:2004-03-14
Seattle, WA

said by Termites :

I may request them to refund the $175USD..

Good luck. you had the option to not use it, but you did. You knew how much it would cost, but you chose to use it.

patt2k

join:2009-01-16
kudos:1
reply to Termites

Let me ask you this.

You have unlocked phones and why you did not buy prepaid sim ? That would cost you 20-30 for lots of data.

Termites

@80.187.108.x
reply to tdumaine

said by tdumaine:

said by Termites :

Good luck. you had the option to not use it, but you did. You knew how much it would cost, but you chose to use it.

actually no I didn't know this fact,and I didn't know I was forced to Roam..

@patt2k

My phone I can use international,the minute I found out that I was forced to roam I got a pre-PAIDED card from

T-MOBILE better service may I add,then the spotty service I was getting.

Termites

@80.187.108.x

Click for full size
Cheap bandwidth $7.00USD
500MB would have costed $125 in the USA why is this,would it be fact that Verizon and others know you will put up with their mess

tdumaine
Premium
join:2004-03-14
Seattle, WA
reply to Termites

said by Termites :

said by tdumaine:

said by Termites :

actually no I didn't know this fact,and I didn't know I was forced to Roam..

@patt2k

My phone I can use international,the minute I found out that I was forced to roam I got a pre-PAIDED card from

T-MOBILE better service may I add,then the spotty service I was getting.

Oh, so you didnt read up or ask questions, just went, used it, and hoped for the best?

patt2k

join:2009-01-16
kudos:1
reply to Termites

Well here is what happened when I went overseas I put my phone in airplane mode til I got ahold of a sim card (I actually had it with me.. ) when I got off the phone changed my VZW sim and put Orange Poland.

Was all up and running from day 1.

Termites

@80.187.97.x

said by patt2k:

Well here is what happened when I went overseas I put my phone in airplane mode til I got ahold of a sim card (I actually had it with me.. ) when I got off the phone changed my VZW sim and put Orange Poland.

Was all up and running from day 1.

That's what I normally do also but wanted to use my phone big f** mistake that was... Love the Data flying around this place am in heaven!!!!!!

As you see by the pic about I leave my phone on personal hotspot 14 hrs a day.. Data is free UNTILL I want what's called Speed on that gives me a allotment of data 500MB for $7 otherwise free...

Prices will continue to increase UNTILL consumers say Enough.