spacer

how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

juliaton

join:2014-07-09

please suggestion galaxy s4 without using it as phone

So lately I've decided to have another phone and give my current galaxy s4 to my son. It is installing a mpj extended battery so battery life doesnt matter. Any other suggestion if he is going to play games and surfing with it without calling or texting? Does it still need sim card?

WHT

join:2010-03-26
Rosston, TX
kudos:5
"Surfing" would be accessing the internet, so yeah...you'll need a SIM card tied to an active account. *OR* wifi tether it to another cellphone running the hotspot or your to your home's wireless router.

join:2014-05-06
USA
said by WHT:

"Surfing" would be accessing the internet, so yeah...you'll need a SIM card tied to an active account. *OR* wifi tether it to another cellphone running the hotspot or your to your home's wireless router.

WRONG. The S4 has a wi-fi radio in it so as long as he has access to wi-fi he can use it.

brad152

join:2006-07-27
Phoenix, AZ
Reviews:
·CenturyLink
said by 78036364:

said by WHT:

WRONG. The S4 has a wi-fi radio in it so as long as he has access to wi-fi he can use it.

No what he said was if they wanted to use the cellular network, it would need an active SIM, OR WiFi, so WHT is correct